Saturday 16 April 2011

Iphone Cover - iphone cover


Five minutes after opening the package and trying to put it on my iPhone 4 it broke in half. I contacted the seller who requested a picture of the broken case which I provided. In about a weeks time I received a replacement. This case just does not fit the iPhone 4. The top and bottom pieces will not snap together completely. After using it for about 2 weeks, there are chips out of the sides and a crack where the ends do not snap together. Bottom line it it does not fit properly and is a waste of money.





Update: After two weeks with the replacement it completely feel apart. what a waste! Premium Hard Design Crystal Case Cover for Apple iPhone4, 4th Generation, 4th Gen - White Flower Floral Butterfly

It is pretty, but easily broken if you not very careful. I broke mine just after putting it on and trying to take it out to clean.

So if you want a durable case to protect your iphone, this is not the case for you.

I absolutely loved this case. It's pretty, it fit my iPhone 4 perfectly, and was easy to put it on. However, it lasted through only one fall. My son knocked my phone from the counter onto the floor and the case cracked. Yes, better the case than the phone, but still, I would have liked it to last a bit longer.

I kept it on for another couple of weeks, as the initial crack in the case was on one corner. However, within the next two weeks it developed more cracks and I ended up throwing it out and am now using a silicone case instead. It's a shame, because the price is right, and the case looks good!

I have had this on my phone for a month or so, and the corners are already cracked from regular wear/tear (being tossed around in my purse, etc). However, when I tried to remove the case from my phone this morning, the whole front piece split in half. I don't abuse my phone more than most (in fact, I try to be very careful of it), and while it's better that the case cracked than my phone, I will have to replace the case now. Not worth the money!

This case is cute and girly and just wanted I wanted for my white iphone. Also very inexpensive, what more could I ask for? Looks very smart and the case was easy to put on and arrived in time. It is a little on the slick feeling side since it is a hard cover, so I make an effort to be a bit more careful when reaching for my phone.

The graphics look good.

That is the best thing I can say about this case.

The case is hard plastic, and is very slippery. VERY SLIPPERY!

This will certainly increase the chance for the user to drop their phone.

I will not use the case because of this risk.

The case has a large (ugly) slot for access to the SIM Card. One could simply remove the cover for access.

Overall, this is a cheaply built case, and is not worth the small asking price.

Love this case . . . only problem I have with it is that it has chipped in 3 different places (on the edges) each time it has fallen on the floor. I can understand why people prefer soft cases, although this one is really stylish. UPDATE: my phone dropped again, and this time this pretty case came off, broke apart, and the glass on the back of the iphone cracked in fifteen different places. I just spent $29.00 to have the back glass replaced. I am ordering an otterbox now, as recommended by the Genius service tech at the Apple store. - Iphone Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Cover - iphone cover iphone cover Iphone Cover - iphone cover