Thursday 7 April 2011

Water Filters


Seems to be working out great on our Whirlpool Gold side-by-side. It seems to be the exact filter that the fridge came with, but it also came with a vinyl removable sticker that has the month you bought it and the month it needs to be replaced. Very helpful!



Shipped SUPER fast!! I usually get things in two or three days - this came the very next day! I priced this elsewhere, too, and Amazon was the best deal (if only by a few dollars). Whirlpool W10295370 FILTER1 Refrigerator Water Filter

Price and Shipping were great...but after I replaced the filter, the water tasted so horrible that I had to spit it out. We do not have well water or a community well, so I was a bit scared. I drained a few glasses of the water and it seems ok, but I'm still a bit worried. Does anyone know if you're supposed to drain the water a gallon or so after replacing the filter?'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Water Filters Water Filters Water Filters