Thursday 7 April 2011

Accessory Combo Packs - blackberry, accessories


The wall charger was somehow destroying both of our phones, it took a while to figure this out, but the second we stopped using it our phones were fine, then we used it again and the both froze up. Since we stopped using it no problems. Didn't receive the antenna booster, and the case is fine, and the car charger works fine. IF everything worled and I received everything, I would've given four stars just on how inexpensive it all was. Cell Phone Accessories Bundle for Verizon RIM Blackberry Storm 9500, 9530 Thurder (Includes; Premium Leather Side Carry Case, Custom Screen Protector, Rapid Car Charger, Home Wall Charger, Generation X Antenna Booster)

i am very impressed with the screen protector. makes the storm screen sharper and does not inhibit the functionality of the touch screen in any way. i also like the carry case and the car charger, very handy. the storm comes with a number of home wall chargers so you might find yourself not using the bundled wall charger

This is a great bundle, but just one little thing. I expected the "holster case" to lock my phone once the phone is inserted, but I have to lock it myself... unlike the OEM holster versions. I didn't check to see it was an authentic BLACKBERRY holster.

WITH THE BALCKBERRY SO FAR I HAVE NOT HAD PROBLEMS BUT IS A MACHINE NOT ORIGINAL AND REPAIRED OF MANUFACTURES. With respect to A memory of 8 gb MICRO sdhd never ME was sent in the PACK nothing had memory

None of the items in the bundle is really for blackberry storm. The pouch is outrageously large, the antenna can be used in any phone, the car charger is in a mess, you have to hold it while charging and the so called super charge is not so super again.

All products work well except the plug-in charger and the antenna. The charger does not work. The company is sending me another charger. I cannot tell a difference in my cell phone coverage since installing the antenna. The leather case is great. I really like it. I think I got good value for the price.

I keep the wall charger at work for the times I don't charge the phone at home. I was disappointed the other day when I plugged it in and it didn't work.



All the other items are working well. I guess you have to be careful when buying a bundle pack. - Blackberry Storm - Accessories - Blackberry - Accessory Combo Packs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessory Combo Packs - blackberry, accessories blackberry Accessory Combo Packs - blackberry, accessories