Thursday 7 April 2011

Kohler Diverter Spout - tub diverter spout, kohler spout


This spout has a misleading Technical Description. K-15136-S-CP is a slip-fit (o-ring and set screw). K-15136-CP is a NPT connection (threads onto plumbing fitting). The technical details state that it is NPT or Slip-Fit but when you receive the item, you will realize that you can only use K-15136-S-CP for a slip-fit and K-15136-CP for a NPT fitting.



This product is nicer than any of the individual diverters that Home Depot and Lowes sell (I visited both this past weekend). It is all-metal construction and has a very nice finish. Just make sure you order the correct one for your plumbing. KOHLER K-15136-CP Coralais Diverter Bath Spout, Polished Chrome

I'm no expert, but this is a very nice tub spout. I replaced our ten-year old one due to calcium corrosion, with this one from Kohler. A neighbor told me that his H*me Dep*t one didn't last a year, when I mentioned I was looking at Kohler. I wouldn't have found this product at any local home store, so thank you Amazon.



Easy to install once the old one was removed. I recommend doing this while the hardware stores are open, just in case you need to fix the pipe that comes out of the wall.



Made in Taiwan.

One issue is the limitation of brass fixtures in the building warehouses. I tried 2 replacement brass shower diverters and they didn't work reliably. I saw the Kohler and purchased it online. It arrived on schedule and works perfectly. - Tub Diverter Spout - Diverter Spout - Kohler Diverter Spout - Kohler Spout'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kohler Diverter Spout - tub diverter spout, kohler spout kohler diverter spout Kohler Diverter Spout - tub diverter spout, kohler spout