Thursday 7 April 2011

Ipod Accessories - ipod clock radio, volume


Whats to say, it's average, which I'm surprised it's not better being made by Sony, however, it does what it's designed to do. It's decent sound for an alarm clock. That's basically what it is, an alarm AM/FM Tuner that happens to have an Ipod dock. without the Ipod dock it's worth I'd say about 10.00 bucks. Compared to others though it was definatley reasonably priced. Sony ICF-C05iP Clock Radio for iPod (Black)

When I went to the different stores I was looking for a small, minimal space occupying alarm clock that I can put by my bedside that would charge my iPhone, an adjustable buzzer volume that would wake me up with the buzzer, and not illuminate my whole room. If you're looking for that, then this is the product you need. In my shopping in stores I found them all to be too large, or the clock too bright, or the buzzer wasn't loud enough and didn't give you the option to adjust the volume to a level suitable for yourself. If you're looking for a high quality sound system, I doubt this is product for you because even though I didn't test the sound, I can't see it being used to provide music for a house party because it is so compact. I also really like that the ability to adjust the brightess of the alarm clock is real easy to find because it doubles as the snooze button when the alarm isn't going off. So, if it happens to be too bright you can adjust it easily. It has 3 levels of brightness and the option to completely turn the backlight off. I also am going to like the one touch button on back that will adjust up and back for daylight savings time. So basically my need for an alarm clock-iPhone charger was finally met in this product. Set up quickly and so far very happy with it.

Love it, and it is even better than the description makes it sound. I love that I can set the volume for the alarm itself so that I can listen to music while I fall asleep and not have to worry about it being to low in the morning to wake me up. I also love that I can turn the backlight off at night. The only issue I have with it is that it is really easy to accidently snooze for longer than you would like. If you push the snooze button more than once it increases the snooze time, so be careful with that.

This clock radio from Sony does the job. It is easy to understand and use. You can listen to your iPhone/iPod or to the radio - your choice. I put my iPhone in it each night and use the alarm on my iPhone to wake me up. Each morning my iPhone is fully charged and ready to face another day. There are no extras here so don't expect them. It simply does what it is meant to do very, very well.

Bought this for my IPod Touch (4th gen) to use at the office and it works great. Sound is good for a clock radio. It's not something you'd use for your main sound system, but for music in the office, it's great!

We were looking for a smaller option to go on the nightstand that would accommodate the iPhone or iPod and also be just a radio alarm clock if needed. So far we are happy with the quality of the sound and how it works. The option to turn the light off is nice and the radio reception appears to be better than the regular radio alarm clock we already had. It is easy to set up and use.

After trying a really crappy iHome iA5 and a confusing Jensen JiPS-250i, I went for simple-but-elegant with this Sony. Worked beautifully right out of the box. Don't want apps, don't want bells and whistles, don't need concert hall-quality sound. Just want an iPhone clock radio that will reliable charge my device and let me listen to my podcasts in bed at night without generating a bunch of error messages about how "this accessory is not optimized" for use with my iPhone. This one does the job. Small footprint on bedside table is a nice bonus.



Highly recommended.

Loved the size of this for next to my bed. It was ideal and I was so happy when I got it. 3 weeks later I woke up and no time was displayed and my iPhone wasn't charged. It just no longer worked. You need to save the box for the return period. Aggravating and so disappointed by the waste of money.

This little machine is great! It's compact, the speakers are pretty good and the dimmer light is good for me....I like a very dark room when I sleep. It's very easy to set the clock, set the sleep timer etc. I have had some clocks in my life that took a college degree to figure it out. And the best part is that my iPhone is always handy and charged. Great product. - Ipod Accessories - Ipod Clock Radio - Clock Radio - Volume'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Accessories - ipod clock radio, volume ipod clock radio Ipod Accessories - ipod clock radio, volume