Saturday 2 April 2011

Cookbook For Children - rachael ray, cookbook


I bought this book for my 10 yr old niece and she loves it! She has already made several dishes. Excellent for children 7 and up. My son who's 8 also wanted the book for himself. I'll have to get another one;-) Lots of pictures and easy to follow, great for adults too, especially those learning to cook for the first time.



Thanks The Good Housekeeping Illustrated Children's Cookbook

I think the book is absolutely wonderful! But it is a Christmas present for my 12 year old granddaughter who loves to cook and has outgrown her Strawberry Shortcake cookbook. I can let you know her opionion after the holiday. - Rachael Ray - Cookbook - Kids Cookbook - Cooking'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cookbook For Children - rachael ray, cookbook rachael ray Cookbook For Children - rachael ray, cookbook