Thursday 10 March 2011

Verizon Iphone Cover


The color is true to the picture and it fits the phone perfectly! Interestingly, it's a hard plastic material, yet it has a bit of grip. Not too much though because I can still slide it in and out of my pocket, YET it doesn't slide all over the console in my car. It does not have a lip that goes over the screen, so don't buy it if that's what you want. Overall, I'm very happy with this cover! elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 (Soft Feeling) - SF Pastel Blue + Logo Protection Film included

I've had this case about a week and the color is really nice and it fits the phone perfectly. The only problem is the color is so light and it is kind of matted material that it gets dirty very quickly. I leave it on my desk at work and I guess with the paperwork I have with ink or just keeping it in my black purse, the back is already dirty and blackish. I will probably have to order a different darker color cover soon.

I originally purchased the snow white case and I love it so I bought this one as well. The cases hug my Verizon iPhone very well and it doesn't make it look bulky. Cut outs for all controls. Great product at an awesome price!

You get what you pay for. Of course, I paid around $10 for it and expect to have that similar quality but it felt more of a $5 case. VERY flimsy and has more of a plasticy feel than satin. The case only adds on to the look of the phone instead of protecting.

This product is exactly as described, and although I'm not crazy-excited about it, I had no reason to give it less than 4 stars, other than my warning below. It fits my Verizon iPhone 4 (I say Verizon because I heard a rumor that At&t and Verizon's iPhone 4s have different button/camera placements, but I'm not sure) like a glove and is thin enough to fit into other docking devices. Definitely not the most glamorous case, but I have had compliments purely for the slim factor, which is what I was going for.



The only thing I would warn against, is I'm not so sure of the protection factor. I'm not sure the case would protect the face at all if dropped wrong, and I don't want to be the one to test it!

First, I would like to say that I got this case MUCH sooner than expected. I was expecting it sometime next week and I got it today. Second, I love this case. The color is exactly as pictured. The case is flush with the face of the phone, so if you are looking for a case with a lip, then this is not the phone for you. However, if you are like me and would rather not sacrifice the functionality and slim design for added protection, then this is definitely a case worth considering. The case's texture is smooth and has enough grip to it that it feels more secure than the iphone bare, but is still easy to slide in and out of purses and pants pockets. It barely adds any width or weight to the phone. All of the ports and buttons are easily accessible and the camera is unaffected by the case as well. All in all, love this case.

Very similar to the SGP case. I thought they were the same thing at first, and then had a false belief that elago was better than SGP. Obviously, I was wrong. Elago doesn't protect the face of my iPhone and it's not shiny like my SGP. But, still not totally bad. It's still pretty. Oh well, you get what you pay for.

Within an hour of putting this case on my phone it looked like crap. The bright blue is now dingy grey. It picks up every piece of dust and dirt and none of it comes out. It also didn't come with the screen protecter, probably my bad for not checking. Don't go cheap and buy this, pay a little more and get a case thats sturdy, well made, will remain clean, and comes with the necessities.

This is the CHEAPEST case I have ever paid for. I have paid a penny before on cases from Amazon, and they were of higher quality. Do NOT waste your money. It is flimsy... and by "soft" they mean to the touch. This is a flimsy piece of plastic. And the cover that goes over the apple symbol is pathetic. Before you can even get it on your phone there are fingerprints all over the protector. I can not stress how upset I am for paying $12 for this case when i could have paid ten more from the Verizon store, and at least gotten a quality product. I am outraged. Buy with caution. If you choose to buy this case, then you might as well walk to your toilet and throw twelve dollars in and flush.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Verizon Iphone Cover Verizon Iphone Cover Verizon Iphone Cover