Thursday 10 March 2011

29 Inch Inseam - expandable waist, 29 inch inseam


I never received my pants from Dress Code Clothing. When I contacted the company they told me the U.S. post office showed they were delivered, and nothing more. I have only had a problem with not receiving items once before when ordering from Amazon.com. The independent company was very quick to fix the problem and apologetic. This is not the case with this company, Dress Code Clothing. They got my money and could seem to care less if I got my pants. I would never order from them again based on their lack of customer service. I also intend to log a complaint with Amazon. Lee Men's Wrinkle Resistant Relaxed Double Pleat Twill Pant, Midnight, 36W x 30L - Expandable Waist - Elastic - 29 Inch Inseam - Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


29 Inch Inseam - expandable waist, 29 inch inseam pants 29 Inch Inseam - expandable waist, 29 inch inseam