Thursday 10 March 2011

Cell Phone


I will buy no more at amazon

Very poor service at The OEM Shop

I got a wrong item,

I ask for 8520 white, paid for it, but received a 82 something.

Retunr cost was on me, still I also paid for and sent itenm back.

At the end, I got nothing, because they now are out of stock.

Shame on you.

Selected just one star, because I couldn't get lower

At the end I think I will reeceive credit on my account.

BUT

I WILL BUY NO MORE AT AMAZON BlackBerry Curve 8520 Quad-Band Unlocked Cell Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooth and Wi-fi--US Warranty-White

I made a purchase from the blackberry 8520 and am very disappointed that the phone battery does not work and the cell phone does not work should make further checks of the products, when international purchases as it is not fair that we pay for a product that end we have to repair

Buenos dias me dirijo a ustedes con la inquietud desde que realice la compra de su articulo hasta la fecha, al momento de llegar el envio aqui la caja llego vacia por tanto la inquietud con respecto a la compra que en la empresa encargada de trasladarlo al paos destino es que el paquete llego sin su contenido por lo tanto me dirijo a ustedes con la preocupacion referente a la compra.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Cell Phone Cell Phone