Thursday 10 March 2011

Mp3 Player Accessories - car charger, sony mp3


The sony s-series players have a huge shortcoming in terms of the scratches the screen takes even when one touches it, making it necessary to buy a screen protector. This product not only helps in addressing that issue but also supplies many other accessories (like the soft gel cover, USB wall and car charger) making the mp3 player complete in many aspects. Its worth the money one pays for it! 8 Items Accessory Combo Kit for Sony Walkman S Series Video MP3 Player (NWZ S540, NWZ S544 and NWZ S545): Includes (Smoke) Soft Gel Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU Skin Case Cover, LCD Screen Protector, Belt Clip, USB Wall Charger, USB Car Charger, 2in1 USB Cable, 3.5mm Auxillary Cable and Light Blue Fishbone Style Keychain

I lost my USB cable and this was a good way to replace it. Car and wall power connectors are nice since I always had to charge it via my computer. Best surprise is the screen protector and case since the screen scratches just looking at it and added protection will prolong the life of the MP3player.



Recommended purchase as long as you know the chargers are flimsyish, lol.

The product is excellent and the shipping was even faster. It was supposed to arrive the 8th of march but I recieved it Feb 18th and i Work half way accros the world from Cali. Whoever rates the quality as poor needs to realize that not everything in the world is made of platinum or gold so stop complaining and just like it.

The silicone case fit perfectly, and I love it.. The other accessories were handy as well.. THe only downfall was the scratch resistant paper that goes on the screen.. It fit perfectly, but the sticky tabs didnt come off real well and it left a residue on the top of it. After a few weeks of constantly rubbing it, it finally came off. I probably could of gotten it off with a cleaner but didnt want to chance ruining my sony walkman at all..

Eight items, you say? For less than forty dollars? Good wow! I couldn't even find a case for my Walkman mp3 player at Best Buy or Walmart. None of the leading retailers had one. So I was forced to come to Amazon. The only problem I have with Amazon is that I can't have the product right now! I love ordering things and being surprised by them, but I hate having to wait - even if it's only until the next day. But boy was I sure excited to get all this great stuff in the mail!



The case fits perfectly and has a neat pattern design on it. Quite handsome. It also fits well and doesn't sag around the bottom like those soft rubber cases you see. Extra sync/charge cable, audio cable, wall and car charger? Good grief, what a great deal!



I did install the screen protector because my screen had the tiniest little scratch on it. I wish I would have ordered this earlier. It is a little difficult to apply, but if you take your time and follow the directions, you shouldn't have any trouble. It does fit the screen of your Walkman perfectly, too. I was afraid it would be a generic square that I had to size cut out. I also have gotten several compliments on the fishbone key chain, which I attached to my laptop backpack. I don't like big key ring things on my keys, but I do like a decoration for my bag!



Overall, I think this is one of the greatest investments I've made to protect an electronic device. And I couldn't be happier.

i have used all but the USB car charger and think that they are all a great deal for the price.

the screen protector is a must and the skin case is great protection for this unit. the belt holder is a little flimsy and it will probably break on me but i like the fact that it allows me accesss to the player without having to pull it out of my pocket all the time. the keychain is suppose to be a headphone cable manager, i tried it a couple of times but it was more a pain than it was worth. i had read a review that said that the car and wall charger were cheaply made but i have no problem with these items or their build quality. I'm sure i will get a chance to use the car charger in the future but for now i have'nt.

Sony Walkman NWZS545RED 16 GB Video MP3 Player (Red)

This is an outstanding value. The protective case & screen cover alone costs $20 at Best Buy, but comes along with this product package for a lot cheaper and fits like a glove. I'm impressed with the 3.5 Auxiliary Cable which allows me to jam to my MP3 tunes through my Surround Sound System at home. I was very impressed.

This package contains everything you need to enjoy your Walkman at a price less than Sony wants for just the skin. one down side thing is the car charger is not filtered for engine electrical noise and the walkman is noisy if listened to when charging. It is still a very good value - Car Charger - Sony Mp3 - Screen Protector - Walkman'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


car charger Mp3 Player Accessories - car charger, sony mp3