Wednesday 30 March 2011

Traction Equipment - inversion equipment, back pain relief


This is a great product, and a great price. It took roughly 50 minutes to assemble and I consider myself pretty handy. I went slow to make sure everything was correct. Also I was recovering from a pretty major back/hip injury. I first used it at about a 45 degree angle for about 30 seconds. But that short period was amazing. My right foot had numbness for about 6 months. That 1st short period cause a pins and needle feeling in my leg, and a warm feeling went from my hip to my foot. That helped my leg more that the hundreds of dollars that I had spent on massage therapist and doctors in the last couple of months. That being said this isn't a miricle cure all for all back problems. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I feel about 85% now.



Now I am including the inversion table in my everyday therapy routine. In the morning I use the table for about 2-3 minutes at an agle of about 60 degrees. In the afternoon I use it at full inversion for about 5 minutes. I also walk for about 20 minutes once or twice a day, more on weekends. Also I stretch at night as much as I can tolerate.



Bottom line if you have back/leg pain due to compressed or bulging disk, this will probably help. For me it has help significantly. Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table

This is an elegant,durable, aesthetically pleasing machine. Simple and sturdy. The only difficulty that was encountered on assembly was slightly misalligned screwholes for attaching the feet(step # 1).Try putting the screws in without the feet to see if they're in parallel. If not, you will imediately see what you're up against and save yourself a lot of frustration. This "defect" does not warrant downgrading the machine.It is everything I had wanted for inversion, and stores almost instantly in three managabale pieces. The hardest part is admitting when it's time to get off!

There were so many inversion tables to choose from, it took me several weeks to decide which one to purchase. Finally, I selected the Ironman Gravity 2000. I was worried that the low price would be an indicator of lesser quality, but that was not the case. It took approximately 45 minutes for my husband and me to assemble. The ankle supports and padded back are extremely comfortable and after using the table twice a day for 2 weeks my back is feeling quite better. I'm glad I made the right choice.

Researched many inversion tables and felt this table was the one for me.

Arrived in timely fashion. We put it together in about an hour, would have liked alittle more direction. Very sturdy and easy to use. Ankle clamps are excellent with no discomfort when holding you in place. Table itself has nice thick foam padding and comfortable to use. Good handles for pulling yourself back into upright position. Very very well built, for people weighing over 200lbs. Good product for the price.

A friend of mine has a different inversion table with a different mechanism for holding your feet. I remember feeling insecure like my heels were going to slip out and I'd fall on my head. My feet became fatigued after just a few minutes. So I noticed that this bench had a different mechanism that instead clamps your ankles down. Immediately after trying this bench I could feel the difference. The ankle clamps on this machine feel nice and secure. The machine itself is built like a rock. I don't know what the $400 machines have but I don't care; This machine works fine. My only complaint is the assembly instructions. I am REALLY good at putting things together but this took me at least 2 hours. I could not tell heads or tails how to differentiate which nut, screw or washer was which, and where they go. This instruction diagrams were also very tiny.

I had reservations regarding this product when I first started researching it. I decided to buy...When I received the table I had it operational in about an hour. We both use the table to relieve back pain and it has been a great success. We began with very short sessions and have now worked up to 15 minutes per session several times a day. In closing, we are very happy that we purchased this. We recommend that anyone with similiar problems should consider purchasing this table.



Bob and Dottie

Tusculum, TN

I am truly impressed with this inversion table. My first time on it (only a couple of minutes), I immediately noticed a huge difference. I felt as though I was standing straighter. Another benefit were my knees. My knees normally are a little more tender than they should be. After using the table (I didn't notice right off), my knees felt noticeably better. I also play golf and this is a must for golfers for the back stretching capabilities.

This is my first inversion table, having decided to try one after the chiropractor recommended spinal traction treatments, which weren't covered by insurance.



Assembly was straightforward, taking about an hour. Like an earlier poster, I also had problems with one of the screws in one foot. I ended up leaving it out. Other than that, the quality of this machine is excellent - definitely more than what I was expecting for the price. It's very sturdy, well-padded in the back area, and the ankle restraints are pretty comfortable, although they take a bit of getting used to. It is so easy to use this machine. You're on it and ready to invert in just a few seconds.



I've had it for a couple of months now, and I do believe it is helping my general spinal condition. The trick is to learn to relax your muscles when you're hanging upside down, which is a very unnatural thing to do. I use it for about 10 minutes in the morning, then move on to my Posture Pump Spine Trainer Cervical Spine Trainer Model 1000 for cervical decompression (also an excellent product). I also do a bit of abdominal work while I'm hanging. Both of these products make me feel so much better, I hate having to stop using them to get ready for work.



If you're looking for a quality inversion table at a good price, look no further! - Inversion - Inversion Equipment - Back Pain - Back Pain Relief'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information