Saturday 12 March 2011

Sony Dvd Player - hdmi, sony


This newly developed Samsung DVD is an unbelievably great DVD for only $35.00 including taxes and delivery. I was looking for the newest DVD players at a good price. My problem was there was not one review on this DVD player.



Great upconverting picture, sound, fast loading, reads and plays really bad discs that would skip or freeze on my old dvd/vcr player. Plays burned DVDs with no problems. Very easy to set up and hook up.



I bought this as a replacement for a refurbished Toshiba DVD player that only lasted 15 mos. I have used this DVD player for 1 day. The only problem is an incredibly small remote which is hard to read if you need reading glasses and no hdmi port. Samsung DVD-C350 DVD Player (Black)

I bought this cheap DVD player for the bed-room.



In the living room we have a big HDTV, with an HDMI DVD player.... and lots of fancy shmancy stuff.



But in the bed room for my old standard def TV, I just wanted a cheap DVD player, and didnt care about HD or Blue-Ray.



I looked at a bunch on Amazon for under $50, and decided on this one.



So far so good!



I didnt care about Component Cables, or HDMI. I just wanted an old fashioned AV-out or Coaxial-out DVD player.



This unit is sleek looking, simple, light, and came with a small simple remote control. I set it up in literally 2 minutes, and was watching DVD's in bed!



I give it 5 stars.(So long as it doesnt break!)...(if it does I'll be sure to come change this review.)



So if your looking for a cheap, Non-HD, non-fancy DVD player, this is it.

This DVD player never worked. I sent it back to Samsung and they sent back the same item without fixing it. I asked for them to send a replacement and they wanted to put me through the weeks-long process of sending this one back once again and getting a new one. I don't trust them to replace it, so I'm returning it to Amazon. You'd think Samsung could give a greatly inconvenienced customer a break! I bought this almost 2 months ago and have still not had the chance to watch even one DVD!! Glad that Amazon has a no-hassle return policy.



Never again will I buy a Samsung product.

I rarely ever give anything one star.... but this one deserves it. From day 1 it was really slow to boot up, and after watching just a couple of movies, it would start skipping. I've never had to clean a DVD player so much! Even after cleaning sometimes it wouldn't work properly! I only wish I returned it the moment I got it. It's the biggest piece of crap I have ever owned.



Buyer Beware- take another $10 and buy something worthy... I guess the old saying is true- you get what you pay for!

It started out fine, simple but seemed to work okay. In less than 3 weeks though every DVD I tried to play (retail DVDs, DVD-Rs & DVD-RWs) started skipping and distorting kinda of like when your cable or dish is acting up. possibly the worst electronic device I bought since ... well I honestly can't think of anything that was worse than this item. Buy at your own risk. I have a $40 DVD player I bought at Wal-Mart a year ago that is used an average of 4 hours daily that works great.

We purchased this Samsung DVD player and were very dissatisfied. First off, the remote control is TINY! It's about the same size as a small, travel-sized USB mouse for your laptop. Not a huge deal to me because I have good eyes and nimble fingers. But the player also experienced a lot of problems with invalid format errors. We have several DVDs we've burned ourselves and this player was unable to play many of them. Plus, even with our pristine, unscratched DVDs that were purchased from reliable retailers, the player would skip a lot. Rarely did we make it through an entire movie without the player skipping at least once or twice. We ended up returning it and exchanging it for a PIONEER DV-220V-K (which works great by the way).

If you tasked a team to design the absolute cheapest DVD possible and then add $0.50 worth of shiny plastic so that it would sell, this would be the result.



Both the unit and the remote are small and ultra light. The only 3 buttons on the player's face can't be pushed without holding down the player or else it just just slides away. I don't think that it even has rubber feet. If you're over 40 and occasionally need reading glasses, like me, you'll need them to read the remote or the symbols on the 3 player buttons.



The only ports are RCA and Composite output.



Nevertheless, it works.

this product was difficult to use at best.

On top of that, 3 months after purchasing, it no longer works.

AND according to the seller's policy, not allowed to return or exchange !

I would say DO NOT purchase this item, and DO NOT purchase from this seller.

A simple, inexpensive DVD player was needed so I could watch bad movies while exercising. My old DVD player failed several months ago and I could only take so much of CNN. The Samsung player filled the need very well. It works, it is simple to use and it is quite small. - Hdmi - Dvd - Sony - 1080p Dvd Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


1080p dvd player Sony Dvd Player - hdmi, sony