Saturday 12 March 2011

Accessory Kits - accessory kits


It's great that you are getting five with the order, because the first one will be pretty much destroyed as you learn to apply it properly. Unimpressed by the included burnisher - a small square of cardboard. Use a credit card for better results. Once applied, the product fits well and does the job. 5 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 [Accessory Export Brand Packaging]

Buen protector, sencillo de instalar, llevo 4 meses de uso medianamente satisfecho, si cubre y protege la pantalla, pero se ha despegado en algunos bordes, la sensación al tacto no crea retrasos al manipular, ahora renuevo el protector por uno de los repuestos, ya presenta desgaste y deterioro el que actualmente esta puesto.

por el precio que mas se puede pedir, al menos con los 5 protectores me dura todo un año.

The install instructions are provided as a You Tube link that doesn't exist. In spite of that, I installed without too much trouble. Seems to provide the screen protection I was hoping for and screen sensitivity does not appear to be affected. Recommend.

I have read several people comments who have gotten same problem than me. I ordered this product and never received it. I'm waiting for an explication from seller. At this moment I don't recommend you buy this product neither use this seller.

I ordered this product and never received it. I contacted Amazon and the purchaser. I was contacted by the purchaser and they said they would send me a 10 pack "absolutely free"....all I had to do was go back into Amazon and change my review. I was willing to consider it but guess what? The "free 10 pack" never arrived! I would not consider another purchase!

I ordered these & received the wrong size - called the company & they told me to return them for an exchange of the correct size - I did but never received refund or the exchanged product. Disappointed! - Accessory Kits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessory Kits - accessory kits accessory kits Accessory Kits - accessory kits