Saturday 12 March 2011

Htc Inspire - htc inspire 4g, htc inspire


This case is great. It's very snug on my phone and I like how the buttons stick out so they are easy to find without looking at the phone!



It does add some bulk but that is just fine with me. That just makes it easier to hold!

Originally, this was suppose to be a temporary cover till I could find an Outter Box, but now, I may just keep this one!

I've only had it for about a week but so far, it is well worth the $10 I paid. Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC Inspire 4G - Black

I ordered this product on a Sunday, and it came on a Wednesday with standard shipping. It is a great phone case, and is very practical. It will not make your HTC Inspire too thick but still protect it. It's kinda like hard rubber, but is not very sticky like some other cases like it. One of my favorite things about it is its X design on the back that includes reinforced corners. I've had cases for iPods and iPhones that have always been ruined by ripped/torn corners.

This case does what it's supposed to do; it encases the HTC Inspire in a nice fit.



Compared to what I paid for my iPod Touch's case (~$2) this similar sized case was fairly expensive (~$10) but it is still one of the cheapest cases.



I have the black case and it looks nice. The extra padding makes the already large phone slightly larger and the rubbery texture makes it a little harder to slide down your pants pocket, especially if you wear skinny jeans.

My only real complaint would be that the status bar is a little hard to swipe down because the case covers the top of the phone.



Overall, it does what you want it to do and you will get it within a couple days! Try not to scratch up the phone that much before it gets to you!



RateMeister

[...]

This case is definitely one of the best out there for the HTC Inspire 4G. I've tried 3 others before this, and I gotta say none of them even compare. Great value and great case. Worth the $10 without question.

This is my 3rd "jelly" case for a phone that I bought so I have some experience with similar products. This one is definitely the best one that I have ever used. It is what I expected the others to be but were not.



So what is to like about this product? First (and perhaps most important) is that it FITS the phone well. In the past the other rubber cases that I had were too loose making the phone difficult to use (i.e. pushing buttons would almost take the phone out of the case, putting in you pocket would do the same). This is not true for this skin. It fits very well. You can push buttons and place it in you pocket without any problems.



Second, the buttons on the phone work BETTER with the skin on. Yes, BETTER! Especially the volume. True you have to push a bit harder, but finding them is easier because the case exaggerates the buttons more than the actual phone does.



Third, it is a well designed case made of quality material. It is a thick case but not too thick. In addition, it is textured in certain places so it is easy to grip and hold on to. This is a huge plus in my opinion. Also, it has reinforced corners. This is important for any accidental drops.



Bottom line: A well deigned case made of quality material. If you are someone who places your phone in your pockets, this product works well (I do not know about purses--sorry ladies). I coupled this with the Skinomi screen protector (another great product) and paid way less for both ($20) than I would have paid for Best Buy's offerings (which were $40).

I got this silicone skin jelly case 2 weeks ago. So far this is looking good and heavy, but I am quite not satisfied with this case completely. My phone looks fat and due to more friction it is very difficult to slip my phone into my pockets. Now looking for another better option for this. I wont recommend this to my friend.

The part near the ear is a bit too soft, I think. The slit leaves a thin band which tends to bend as I pull the phone out of my pocket. Remains to be seen how durable it is, but so far, it does what I need. I found the bare phone way too slippery, and knew I would drop it if I didn't get a spongy covered case for it.

For the money, should be ok. Maybe what I really need is a hard case with a sticky exterior, like a clamshell I had on my Blackberry. - Htc Inspire - Htc Inspire Case - Htc Inspire 4g - Htc Desire Hd'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Htc Inspire - htc inspire 4g, htc inspire htc desire hd Htc Inspire - htc inspire 4g, htc inspire