Thursday 17 March 2011

Invisible Shield - invisible shield, iphone screen protector


Awful product; bubbles on your screen. I thought others who reviewed this product may not have been careful in applying the film; not like me. I was very wrong. Even with surgical gloves I was unable to apply without bubbles. Dust is on the film itself. Go to the Apple store and pay $15 for a film that works perfectly. They'll probably even install it for you as they did for me. This product is worthless unless you don't mind bubbles all over your screen. So annoyed I had to take the time to save others from this product. You've been warned. Acase(TM) AcaseView Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for iPhone 4 4G AT&T and Verizon (3 Pack + 3 Bonus Back Films)

i bought this protection film but am very disappointed. i applied it exactly and carefully as the instructions however, it peels it off from all corners all the time and it doesn't even stick on my iphone as it claims it will. i am very disappointed. i wasted my money.

So i got this product and although it works there are so many bubbles on the screen. The bubbles get really annoying!! At first I thought that maybe I had made a mistake when putting the screen protectors on so i took it off and tried with a fresh one, to only end up with the same problem. Do not get this product unless you are ready to wrestle with it just to still end up with bubbles on the screen.

The front covers seemed to be defective. Instead of being clear as advertised, they had a green tinge to them, even after removing the protective covers. The back covers seemed to be fine, though. However, both covers had long lines across them, which seemed like they might have been from the machine scratching the covers. Cannot give positive marks, but hopefully this was just a fluke.

This cover protects the phone and sticks. I have used several others as well, and they all have the possibility of bubbling when applied. It is not so much about the product, but the person that applies it. I have had the best luck applying the protector in a bathroom after taking a shower, as there are much fewer dust particles in the air, and trapped dust is what causes the bubbles. The only way to guarantee that you will never get bubbles is to apply the screen protector in a dust free industrial clean room.



I was a little worried at first, as they have a green tint when they are all in the package together, but you can only notice it when they are all back to back. There is no noticeable tint by themselves on the phone.



All in all, it does the job it is designed to do. I doubt there will every be a screen protector that is easy to apply though.

Just bought this product and it's excellent. just put it on the iphone 4 white and you can't even tell it has a screen or back protector on it. i think this one of the best screen protectors i ever used and believe i have used a lot.

So,I wasn't intending on leaving any feedback initially because I felt like the item was pretty ordinary.But then an accident happened to my iPhone4 and this protective film totally saved my day.Therefore,I feel the need to give this item the credit it deserves.



I was riding my bike across a busy street and I had my phone in my pocket (not a very smart idea,I know).Half way across the road,my phone fell out of my pocket,with its screen facing down,right in the middle of the road.I couldn't stop immediately to retrieve my phone because the traffic was coming onto me so I had to bike away from my phone to a safer spot,where I witnessed more than 10 cars zooming above my phone.It was the worst feeling ever!!But luckily,none of the cars actually crushed or come close to crushing my phone so I was able to retrieve it off the road.When I picked up my phone,I was sure that my screen would have had scratches all over it.I turned the phone over and did see HEAVY scratches on the screen.But when I removed the protective film,I found out that the scratches were only on the film and the actual screen on my phone was totally unharmed!IT WAS A MIRACLE!



I would have given this item a 5 stars but the film doesn't seem to fully stick onto the screen without creating air bubbles.But I believe this is something that can be fixed with careful application.With the price of this item,I'd say it is a great buy!Plus,it comes with more than 1 screen protector film,so what more could you ask for?

I am not happy with this product. It is impossible to align both camera opening and home button correctly at the same time. If one is aligned the other one is off. I tried to align both openings but then I got a crease in the fold on the screen protector in the middle of the screen.



I think if it was sized correctly it would have fit without me trying to move it around. I tried much to my frustration but no luck. - Iphone Screen Protector - Anti-glare - Invisible Shield - Zagg'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information