Wednesday 16 March 2011

Exercise Ball - exercise ball, ball


I love this ball, I don't even mind if I leave it out at my home. It has a bit of sparkly in it. Totally different texture than my old ball. The "Anti Burst" feature sold me as after 4 years w/ my old call it bursted on me during a "Pilates on the Ball Session" luckily I wasn't hurt. (If I had been turned the other direction I could have smacked my head on the coffee table on the way down.)



So I went online and found this beauty to replace it. Love the foot pump too, felt like it inflated faster than my old hand pump. TKO Fitness Ball Set 55cm

The ball is quite sturdy, the hand pump is a workout in itself. The sizing is confusing, among all brands, they can't agree. The box says the 55cm is for 5'6"-6'0", I bought this ball under the impression that 55cm was the size for anyone under 5'4". This is my reality: 5'2", 190lbs, looking mostly for something other than the couch to sit on, working on core strength. This ball is smaller than I wanted, my legs do not make 90 degree angle. Maybe I am too heavy, or perhaps after a few days I will be able to get more air in it. It will be great for exercizes where I hold it between my arms or legs, but for sitting on, or push-ups I will order a 65cm ball. My recommendation is to skip the sizing charts, find someone with a ball and decide for yourself which size suits your needs. Shipping was fine.

No nasty plastic smell and residue when using it. Has a metallic tint to it and looks nice. Included hand pump did what it suppose to do. I am 5'1" and 200 lbs and this ball is doing a great job. It gets a bit "soft and saggy" when lying on it but I guess thats what makes it anti-burst. I counter it by pumping the ball a bit more air into it and it is now working greater than ever. Included poster/exercise guide is good. I have owned the ball for over a month and the air has not leak a bit. My 250 lbs sibling was using it and no complaint. My cousin also used the ball as a chair while playing video game and he said it helps keep him in good posture. The ball does LOOK a but small for a 5'1" person but for a beginner this ball is definitely the right size to WORK with. Might buy a bigger one in the future when I am ready for the challenge.

If you've ever had a Fitness Ball burst on you, you'll know why I'm partial to 'Anti-Burst' Fitness Balls. Great for ab exercises, stability and balance work outs and strength training with hand weights. If you're not sure where to begin, this exercise ball also comes with a Fitness Guide which reviews 14 basic exercises. Comes included with a hand pump. Periodically, I find that I need to add more air. The plug can be difficult to remove by hand but a good pair of pliers will take it out quickly and easily. I will be purchasing a larger one for my boyfriend as this is too small for him (but perfect for me at 5'4").

This ball is wonderful! It has proved to be the best purchase I've made this year. I have arthritis and I generally do water aerobics for exercise, but now I can alternate with my stability ball because all the exercises have a low impact on my joints!!! Thank TKO for making it "anti-burst" because the one I bought a few years ago, did just that. Now, I don't have to be so extremely careful of this one because the outer skin is tougher! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a low impact way to exercise.

I hate exercise. That said, using this ball is really very fun! I can watch TV while using this, and forget I'm even exercising. My abs and thighs were really feeling it the day after I started. I can use it whenever I want, which is the big draw for me. Try it, you'll like it, even you lazy slugs, like me!

Based on other reviews, I was a bit unsure whether to get this or the 65cm. This is absolutely perfect for me (5'5", 130 lbs). It was super easy to inflate with the included pump (accidentally overinflated it at first). Along with free weights, this is a great way for me to work out at home, and the price is a bargain!

I bought one ball and innocently brought it to work and replaced my chair with it. A week later everyone in the area had ordered a ball. They have all replaced their chairs and cubicle tourists come from other departments to see what all the hubbub is about. 3 others outside the department have balls. It's becoming a trend. We've hung up our exercise charts and try new things often. Definitely breaks up the day in a better way than a smoke break! There are lots of comments about back pressure having been relieved since switching from office chairs. - Stability Ball - Ball - Exercise - Exercise Ball'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise Ball - exercise ball, ball stability ball Exercise Ball - exercise ball, ball