Wednesday 16 March 2011

Canon Digital Camera - neoprene, dslr case


I used this case for my Nikon D5000 during a trip to Italy. I wanted a slim case so that I could carry the camera around in my purse and avoid looking like a tourist with an extra bag advertising the fact that I had an expensive camera. The case worked out perfectly. It protected the camera very well and fit snugly. It was fairly easy to get the camera in and out of the case quickly. I am extremely happy with the purchase and would highly recommend it! USA Gear DuraNeoprene dSLR FlexArmor for Nikon, Canon EOS, and Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras

i'm using this case for a canon XSi, and so far its great. it keeps the camera safe from bumps and scratches. if you want a case to seal a camera, or keep dust out completely, this isnt the case for you, on the sides (where the camera strap is) there are gaps, obviously for the strap, but if outside in the dust, there's a chance dust could get on the camera. however, i very much like the feel of the case, if any of you have felt the neoprene cases for macbooks or macbook pros, its similar, though not quite as form-fitting.



Pros: lightweight, carry anywhere and everywhere, protects from bumps, scratches and dings. nice to hold, nice to feel.



Cons: not dust, or water, proof. wont protect camera from shoulder-height falls.



if you're just looking for a case to keep the camera in, get it. if you'd prefer a solid case to protect from falls, consider another bag.

I'm pretty rough with my cameras, I usually don't carry bag if I can get away with it, which means just me and my camera. A lot of times though, my camera gets bumped into walls or other things when I'm turning around quickly or just not paying attention. I also tend to have my camera sitting on the passengar seat and a few times I've slammed on the brakes and it's gone flying and now it's got some dings. I looked into the rubberized armor but wasn't really feeling it, then I found this flex sleeve. It has snaps so you can get your camera out fast and it can attach to your belt loop so you dont have to put it around. It's super light weight and it protects my camera really well from those little bumps and dings. I wish i had gotten this earlier! absolutely perfect if you don't want to carry a case but still protect your camera.

Just got a new Canon 60D and this flexible neoprene case would work great but it just doesn't fit over the 60D camera body. The 18-135mm lenses just fits but the body doesn't let the case close. So I will have to return it. I had gathered from all the prior reviews that it might be tight but actually the body must be very different from the Canon T1 and T2 series. Yes, the neoprene is thin but I think it would have done the job I wanted if it just fit right.

This is a great product if you want a sleek protective covering for your camera. I use it when I carry my camera in my messenger bag and don't want to carry my alternate case. It also serves well to protect the lcd screen while walking with the camera around my neck. I have a Canon T2i with a Tamron 18-270mm lens and it fits tightly but not too tight. Neoprene is pretty thin but does offer some protection to bumps. I would recommend this as a secondary case for your camera.

Fits perfectly as if its made personalized for my SLR camera. If you have a Nikon D90 and a 18-200mm lens or know its dimensions, Then this is a nice and perfect camera case for you. Instead of laying your precious SLR anywhere at home or outdoor barenaked when not in use this is very helpful in dust, dirt, spills, mild bumps and scratch protection. This is a neoprene as it clearly says, dont expect high protection from it like impact, This is not the case you want to strap in your belt and go walking, this is not a drop proof! Or puting your precious SLR camera in it and just throwing it in your backseat thinking its alright. Buy this and get a more sturdy, hard case that you can use for travel with high impact protection and your set! My camera with this on can even fit in my Camera backpack for travel without modifying the places of its contents. Im satisfied with this product and I highly recommend this product for comfort and additional protection for your camera.

I purchased this case for my Canon T1i. It fits my Camera really snug, even with the added 17-85mm lens, and that is great. It has the same type of neoprene that other cases have, and it is thin. It is NOT meant for total protection, but rather a nice guard over your exposed camera.



It's a good way to protect your camera, toss it in your bag (not literally) and go, without having so much weight and bulk added.



As many have mentioned, the belt loop is NOT for holding your camera. and the manufacturer clearly states that. It is meant to just attach to your belt while you are using your camera.

I carry a messenger bag to work every day, and wanted to carry my dSLR without putting it at risk from the other items in the bag. When I first picked up this insert, I was carrying a Canon Rebel XTi (400D) and have since upgraded to a Canon 60D. Because it's stretchy neoprene, this cover fits both cameras even with my somewhat bulky 24-105mm lens attached. The lens and camera body are both fully covered and protected with this cover, and it's easy to remove when I'm ready to take the camera out and use it. With the cover on my camera, I don't have any worries about tucking it in my bag with a can of soda and a lunch container (as long as they're both well sealed) and other odds and ends.



As other reviewers stated, it's not water proof, and the "belt attachement" on the bottom isn't strong enough to attach to a belt while the cover is on the camera, but I wasn't looking for either of those features, so I'm not deducting anything for the rating. - Protection - Canon - Neoprene - Dslr Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information