Saturday 12 February 2011

Wireless Accessories - app store, 3g


Well, I actually bought this phone from FGS Trading, I'm very very happy because it arrived in less time that I expected.

This phone is for my son he loves apple products and i saw it and touched it and I'm very glad with this seller cause it really is a factory unlocked iPhone there was no problem with the other companies and the box was with the factory plastic wrap.

I would really buy again with this seller I'm very happy.

PS: The best phone I've ever seen.

Congrats FGS Trading. iPhone 3Gs Black Unlocked

I got the phone and I went to activate it and nothing. Spent an hour on the phone with AT&T and then another hour at the store. Then spent 30 mins at the Apple store. THANK GOD it was still under warranty.

I've had this phone for more or less three months and I have to admit that the 3GS experience is immaculate. From the user interface to the app store with everything you could possibly ask for and much more- I am more than happy with my purchase. I personally like the 3GS model more than the 4G due to the build of the phone. I feel that the 3GS withstands more usage/physical damage than the 4G with is composed of a mostly glass surface.



The only reason why I'm giving this phone a 4/5 stars is because it tends to heat up excessively after 3-4hour video chat sessions on Skype. But nonetheless, this is still the best phone to ever exist!

amazoon for me is the easiest and also one of the safest way to buy stuffs online, you dont have to go through rigourous paypal account opening and all that stuff, am just curious cos i just cant wait to order next - App Store - Iphone - 3g - Unlocked'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


app store Wireless Accessories - app store, 3g