Saturday 5 February 2011

Universal - dry erase board, universal


Magnetic Melamine Dry Erase Marker Board, 24 x 36 (UNV43733) Category: Presentation Boards



This is a great magnetic dry erase board. It offers two functions: magnetic board and dry erase board. Both functions work great for us. We have been having the board for a little less than a month and have no problem with erasing so far. It is easy to erase (we use Expo marker and eraser). It wipes clean easily. The board is well construct (& looks great) and not flimsy like some of the other ones we have had earlier. Not only the price is great by itself (we paid ~$50), but it is also a bargain when you compare the quality of the board.



The board is easy to install. You drill a couple of holes to secure two plates (provided) and hang the board. You can install it vertically and horizontally. It also comes with a tray for your markers/eraser.



Highly recommended! Universal Magnetic Dry Erase Board, Melamine, 36 X 24, White, Aluminum/Plastic Frame

I just purchased this board an I love it. It is easy to erase with dry erase pens and the magnets stick great. The construction is heavy duty compared to others I looked at at local office supply places. I would buy it again.

I didn't think this board was going to all that great for [...] but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. Plus it was super easy to put up.

For the reviewer having a hard time erasing your board. Even though they are the cheapest, Expo brand markers and erasers work best for me. Also, every once in awhile I wet a paper towel w/ some rubbing alcohol and give it a good wipe down.

The white board seems to be of good quality -- it writes and erases cleanly using Expo markers, and heavy card stock with weak magnetic tape on the back sticks firmly, even through multiple layers of paper. You can't beat the price either, compared to similar products at retail stores. Unfortunately, the manufacturer's packaging is extremely poor and the board is very much unprotected inside a thin cardboard covering. As a result, all 3 shipping attempts to me arrived with a board that was bashed in and broken in the front, the back, and a corner, respectively. I learned that this is an ongoing problem with this product, so I ended up picking up the board myself from a distribution warehouse across town...in perfect condition! I imagine the manufacturer is not very motivated to improve the packaging, because each damaged board results in the shipping company paying for it...so the more damage the better!

Must admit after reading some of the reviews I was leary. However, read a recent one and thought maybe things were fixed. Much to the credit of that reviewer I must say they seem to be. I recieved the white board the very next day in perfect condition!! I am so impressed that I am going to order another one!!

I purchased this magnetic whiteboard as a way to show off the magnets I've collected from traveling the country on my motorcycle. It works great! The perfect size, room for more trips, and holds the magnets well!

Nice size board, great packaging so it arrived in one piece, and it shipped quicker than promised. Tray clips on. Came with all necessary hardware for mounting. Really great value compared to office supply store prices.

I wasn't sure what dry erase board would be good to buy online but from the good reviews I chose to go with this one. It arrived much earlier than expected which surprised me because of the size of this board and it was cheap, 25 bucks plus 15 or so on shipping. It is very sturdy and looks pretty good, aluminum sides with rubbery edges. Plus it comes with a marker holder which is a little weird to put on but with force it snaps on and stays on. Two different ways to mount, I popped off the oval pieces of plastic in the corners and then screwed it into my drywall like that and it holds great. I like dry erase boards cause they're very simple to use and they can help you become more organized. I don't have to remember so much anymore. - Dry Erase Boards - Board - Dry Erase Board - Universal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Universal - dry erase board, universal dry erase boards Universal - dry erase board, universal