Saturday 5 February 2011

Ipad Skin


I received this iPad case about a week ago now. I will be replacing it as soon as I can. When I took it out of the package it felt grainy, like there was some kind of sand on it (although obviously made of the soft gel material). I decided to use it anyway because I figured it would make the iPad feel less slippery. It does feel less slippery; however, when I grab my iPad from the side the case is sort of loose and I fear the iPad will fall out! I have adapted to this by always making sure that I have a firm grip on it. Another complaint (and this might happen with all cases) is that it collects dust all around the screen and just feels dirty (because of the sand particles I think). I also think it looks ugly and cheap. It is sort of see-though on the iPad. The black shows through. Also, contrary to their website, it does not have a cutout of the apple symbol. This is fine but I just wanted to report that.



The only thing I like about it is that I kind of like the feel of the case over the sleep button. But that is not something that will lead to me keeping this case or recommending it. I hope this is helpful to others. I noticed the other colors also have negative reviews.

I like the product its very pink (which i like) and sturdy but i bought it for my android superpad like amizon suggested when i purchased the android, well it does not fit at all! I have never had eaither a ipad of superpad so i didnt know there was a big differnce in size.. Not the seller's fault the product i really like,. i will just give it to someone who i know has a ipad.

I purchased it for my daughter. Her favorite color is pink. When she purchased her skin they didn't have pink. She was crazy about it and likes it very much. She liked the fact that it was soft to the touch.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information