Saturday 5 February 2011

Serrated - smith and wesson, serrated


I've been collecting knives since I was eight years old, and though I won't claim to know everything there is to know about them, I know knives pretty well. And this is an excellent knife, and forget what anyone else says about it. Smith & Wesson simply makes good products, and their knives are no exceptions. This is currently my primary carry knife, and not only have i experienced no problems with it, the grip, blade, clip, size, and practicality of the knife is without compare. For the money, it's too solid to pass up. I wouldn't hesitate to pay twice this amount for this knife. And no, I don't work for Smith & Wesson. It's just a damn good knife. Smith & Wesson CKTACBSD Tactical Serrated Drop Point Knife, Black

hey look at this thing. it looks tight and it is. the knife is the best one i own. and i own a few. this knife has gone to church, gone to half dome and then to a camping trip. its great for every thing. its easy to sharpen. and will flip out after some use.

This is hands down the best knife I own. I collect all different kinds of knives and I seem to always find myself going back to this one. I just ordered my second one just in case I need a back-up. This thing is easy to sharpen, fits well in the hand, easy to open, and looks great. I own other knives that are well over $150 and this one is better, hands down.

Well balanced, very solid construction with a practical and sleek design. The handle is nicely ample for the blade length. It has a handy nub on the back of the knife which starts the motion then you can easily flip or roll open the blade. The lock mechanism has a small bearing and the knife opening is smooth, almost hydro feeling, yet flips open with ease. Lock is tight and passed the lock test. The grip is flat black with a nice Smith and Wesson coat of arms design and feels rubberized. Has a perfectly placed lanyard hole, and a black spring steel belt loop secured by three hex screws. Blade comes razor sharp and honed, drop blade point is pin prick pointy. Overall, a perfect everyday carry from practical to tactical.

I do alot of online shopping, so I get alot of packages in the mail. So I wanted something cool to open them with, and I found it. This knife is so sharp that it can easily cut the tension in any room where my divorced parents happen to run into eachother. The handle is nice and big with a great no slip texture. The heel of the blade is serrated, the top half is very sharp. The blade has to be pulled out, so worries about accidental cuts. Opening boxes has never been as enjoyable as it is now. The quality seems much higher than the $11 I paid for it, I'm quite happy.

I use this knife mostly for basic knife use (non-combat) and so far it's holding up well. For the price you can't beat it. I have this knife on the lanyard next to my keys, though sometimes it would unfold itself and stab me. Overall this knife is sharp and reliable. Just make sure it doesn't open when it's on a lanyard.

This knife is razor sharp! I stabbed a cardboard box with ease..like a hot knife through butter lol. The only flaw is that this knife does NOT 'flick' fast, considering it will be used as a self defense weapon. (Although it is possible to slacken the screw to allow this) Very good knife especially noting that it is serrated at the base and is still sharp after a month [noting the price].

I highly recommend this knife either for fishing/hunting/self defense.

I was looking for a small knife for every day use after my old one broke after two years. So far,only a month, this seems to work great. The knife is very light and easy to open. I have large hands and it fits comfortably. The only reason I deducted the rating is because it's made in China.This was never stated in the reviews I read and not marked on the knife itself but is marked on the box. If it was stated in the description I would of searched around for an alternative. - Serrated - Smith And Wesson - Knife - Folding Knife'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Serrated - smith and wesson, serrated knife Serrated - smith and wesson, serrated