Thursday 3 February 2011

Cell Phone Car Charger - cell phone car charger, travel charger


It's not rocket science... it works or it doesn't. The device works fine. My only "complaint" is that the cord is a bit short but that is of lesser concern considering the price. The short cord is the only reason it didn't get a 5 star rating. It's well worth the money. Car Charger for Motorola V3 Razr Razor V3c V323 V325 L6 L7 U6 Vehicle Car Battery Charger

It worked fine the first few times I used it, then I had to position it a certain way for it to start charging, and if I didn't pay attention, it would randomly stop charging (before the battery was fully charged, of course). After about two weeks of that I had to hold it in the phone at a certain angle or it wouldn't charge. And after that it just stopped working all together. I would have rather bought the Motorola brand charger in the first place than to have wasted any money on this one first, only to have to buy the brand name later. Note: I was using this as my sole phone charger with an adapter for the wall plug (this adapter had no problems whatsoever with my Nokia car charger, which I used for three years). It was very inconvenient for me when this charger stopped working.

I purchased this because I was tired of my cell phone battery running low while I was driving. This chsrger allows my phone to be charged while in the car when I am running errands. The cheap price and good workmanship made this a worthwhile purchase.

This is very inexpensive and works just fine. I had the original Motorola car charger which one day just stopped working. If these things aren't made to last, I'd rather buy the less expensive generic version. Great buy for the money!

It DOES charge, but you have to hold the charger in the phone a certain way so it kind of defeats the purpose of charging while driving since you have to hold it in...but it was a good price, so it's okay

Works Great! Charges quicker than a wall charger. Very inexpensive. Never buy these things in Big-box Stores like BestBuy or Walmart, because they put so much markup on them. Always buy electronics and accessories online. Fast Shipping. Thanks. - Cell Phone Car Charger - Travel Charger - Motorola - Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information