Tuesday 4 January 2011

Usb Speakers - usb powered, laptop speakers


I build PCs occassionally for myself and friends. I am also an audiophile. These speakers were purchased just to test my PC builds. However, as I was loading software one evening, I decided to test them on a variety of music. Note, they use a speaker plug for the sound signal and a UBS connector for power. Here's what I found: 1) sound level was high enough for listening at your desk or in an office sized room, 2) low end was adequitely present but weak, & 3) instruments were exceptionally clear and detailed. These speakers are great for listening to Jazz or classical music. They are adequate for rock but if you really want to feel the bass, you have to go larger and with more power. For the money, they are pretty good. Four stars only because they don't do everything well. However, in their class, they should rate 5 stars. Philips SPA2210/27 Notebook USB Speakers

I needed an inexpensive set of USB-powered speakers for a particular task and decided to purchase these based on price and appearance. Speakers arrived quickly and in working order. The speakers are nice looking and feel solid. Sound output is a little low but of good quality. All wires are permanently attached and are too long to store inside the built-in cord management cavities.

These speakers are an amazing deal. The sound quality is superb (maybe not as heavy on the options but it serves my purpose). I'm using it with my Toshiba Satellite laptop (whose built-in speakers are quite low) and am greatly enjoying the experience.

The speakers work but they need a headphone jack for audio in. The usb port is just for power. My computer clips the low end sounds from my headphone jack and is not adjustable. That is why I needed speakers that got power and sound from the usb port. It's misleading the way they explain it, and they only show a usb port in the picture. Wish I would have read the other review that points this out.

If you are like me, a person who uses his laptop alot for music and movies, then these wonderful speakers are just the thing. I have a great computer that goes everywhere with me, and for whatever I may need or want to do. Like most computers the built-in speakers are marginal at best. Wouldn't it be nice to have a small set of speakers, that are powered by your computer, sans needing batteries all of the time, and have a quick set up resulting in a rich full sound? Well I did, and love these speakers.



I have read many of the reviews and folks, remember this. THE PRICE!!!!! For the price, you just cannot beat Amazon reduced pricing that makes them so great. My speakers are way-cool, enough bass to have a rich sound, but remember folks, they ain't Bose speakers. I got my pair for way under $20. Music sounds great, full and rich. Movies are better with my new speakers. And if you can spread them out, since you get enough cord, the dynamic sound is awesome. I highly recommend these to anyone that is looking for value versus quality. Inthis case there is a very nice balance.



Enjoy!!!!! - Speakers - Laptop Speakers - Usb Powered - Portable Speakers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Speakers - usb powered, laptop speakers portable speakers Usb Speakers - usb powered, laptop speakers