Tuesday 4 January 2011

Ipad 2 Silicone Case - ipad2 case, ipad 2 accessories


iPad2 plus this Fosman TPU (which is smoke plastic, you can still see the Apple logo on the back of the iPad) and I can still use the magnets of my Smartcover. They are weaker, for sure, but still I can pull it alongside this cover, and click, it mates right up, and I can shut the Smartcover (SC). The SC does not stay on as tightly as directly on the iPad, but it's not bad. The SC is straight on and everything. I thought I'd have to cut the Fosman, but I don't have to at all: the magnet of the Smartcover works right through the Fosman! And closing the SC still turns off the iPad and everything (thus the Fosman does not block the auto on/off magnetic mechanism, either.



If you use the SC as an easel, like on the SC video, to hold the iPad up, it tends to unclick--the magnets are not quite strong enough to hold the iPad up as easel (and especially in landscape upright support, which I don't suggest anyway because even without a cover and using it as Apple suggests, it won't fall backwards, but it can fall directly and flatly onto the iPAd glass face).



This Fosman fits very well, very tight, no play, and protects all edges. I adisagree that the holes are not right (last reviewer)... the holes on mine are ideal for the iPad2.



I agree with other reviewers, the other accessories are junk. Stylus? Neck cable? Who cares.



I'd pay the less than twenty bucks for this with shipping again. Apple iPad2 2nd Gen Case - Fosmon TPU Skin Case for Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation + Fosmon High Quality Metal Stylus + Neckstrap

I was desperate to get some type of case to cover my new Ipad 2 when I got it. Unfortunately, there were very few covers out; the ones that were were charging too high a premium for what I thought was inelegant design.



I found this on Amazon. I was skeptical at first, but for the price, I was willing to take a chance. It's actually a pretty darn good slim cover for the Ipad. It does have a little heft, but I think it'll do a great job protecting the device from scratches and possibly even slight drops.



Downsides: Does not protect the screen. That little writing pen that they provide I found next to useless (Tried using it with Goodreader app).



Other than that, its great value and if you're looking for something with no frills, this would work quite well.

I guess there isn't a lot of iPad 2 3G users out there, which they wonder why there is a cutout on these cases that they do not find it useful when fitting with their iPad2 Wifi only.



The cutout on the other side of the volume control, is for the Sim Card slot. I am not sure about Verizon's version, but AT&T gives you a sim card so that you can access 3G data. We have these for our sales team and they often need to remove the card to place it in their laptop or vice versa. Some covers cover the cutout which makes it difficult to remove the sim if we ever need to use it.



Overall, great case and simple design. Not for the smart cover but it is not what it is advertise for.

If you're looking for a cover for the back of your iPad2 this will do the trick. Looks nice and fits well. It has an opening for the new back mounted iPad2 camera. It also has an extra square opening that doesn't apply to anything on the iPad2 (maybe that's for the previous version). Adding this protection comes at a price if you have other Apple accessories like the new Smart Cover or the Apple Dock for the iPad2. The magnets on the Smart Cover don't work with this on the back/sides so it doesn't stay on properly. The Apple Dock connector is so close to the plastic backing that just the few extra mil this skin adds is too much... you can't plug it in. Well, I really like that Smart Cover and want to use the dock so I'll be modifying the skin. I intend to use this skin on my iPad2 around the house to keep the back scratch free so if it works with the extra cut outs I need to add I'll be happy. I've got a heavier leather case on order for travel. This item shipped very quickly from Amazon.

Already prevented a few scratches on the perfect brushed aluminum back of my iPad 2. This skin does not work with the iPad 2 magnetic cover as shipped. I carefully cut a strip off the left-side to accomadate the forward and backward movement of the Apple cover. It worked great and I'm very happy.

VERY happy with this case! It fits perfectly and has cutouts for the back camera, side buttons, plugs and speaker. It's very durable and protects the back and sides of my iPad 2 well! Best bang for your buck as this is significantly cheaper than all other cases I've seen.

the case is great, fits good, feels good, nice quality, and even looks good on the white ipad.

but i guess since it was manufactured before the ipadv2 actually came out itbwas made with an extra cutout on one side. therefor theres a whole on the side for no reason. if you look on the picture of the product youll see that on the oposite side of the camera is an extra cutout. but its no big deal, i like the case! and great price. - Ipad 2 - Ipad 2 Accessories - Ipad2 Case - Ipad 2 Silicone Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad 2 Silicone Case - ipad2 case, ipad 2 accessories ipad2 case Ipad 2 Silicone Case - ipad2 case, ipad 2 accessories