Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hand Strap - strap


I bought this a few months ago and loved it from the beggining, I think it is a must have item. I have a Rebel XT and worked flawlesly. I do agree with the previous reviewer that some instructions would be appreciated but I figured it out in the end and was very happy. It is a well made item made of leather that doesn't feel cheap at all. Janco Leather Camera Hand Strap For the Canon EOS 7D, 5D Mark II, 500D, 450D, 400D, 50D, 40D, 30D,20D, 10D, 300D, 350D, 1DS MARK III Digital SLR Cameras

bought this thing like id say a month ago, just received it about 2 days ago.... due to them sending me the wrong strap first, than re sending. I received the strap, it comes in a plastic baggy. No directions or anything, just a cardboard advertisement for the company. Luckily i used my skill in lego building to look at a picture of the camera strap and set it up on my camera. The strap doesnt feel as secure as id like it to, and its a pain to tighten and loosen and what not. But id say a decent strap for 10 bucks, id be more thrilled if i received this thing on time. Wont buy from these guys again.

Instruction paper would have been great, like everybody said. Thankfully, knowing that I'm horrible at making things work, I hovered my camera over my bed while holding onto the strap. It fell & after a couple attempts I got it perfect. Good stuff.

as per the other reviewers. the product is great but does need instructions as it was a bit confusing to assemble. now that it is on, my neck does not hurt so much from the weight of the camera/lenses

Some directions would be nice,website has pictures with no written words.Trying to get the straps through the right way was very hard.I'm still not sure if I have it on right,seems to be marginal at best. - Strap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information