Saturday 22 January 2011

Mouse Pad - cheap, belkin


I bought this for an optical mouse, reluctantly. I thought that maybe it would make the accuracy even worse than on my desk since it's just one plain color (my desk is a bit bright colored, therefore reflective, and causing the cursor to get 'stuck' while I'm moving the mouse)



It works very, very well though. It is very smooth and accurate. Really can't complain about functionality at all.



It's bigger than I thought. It's really lightweight though; it doesn't slip on my desk during regular use (which is fairly slippery) but compared to higher priced mouse pads, it's not as heavy, but this is expected for $2. Belkin Standard Mouse Pad (Blue)

I hate to give a bad review. However I feel obligated to warn all. This mouse pad is only good for a prop. Only good to look at not to touch! Thirty days ago I purchased three of these thinking it would be a life time supply. Wrong. After one month use these three mouse pads are honest to goodness worn out! The material has in that short period of time separated from the overly light foam backing/base. This mouse pad didn't last. That's about one mouse pad per week! At the same time I purchased the equally boring but much better quality product Belkin F8E089-BLK 8-by-9-Inch Mouse Pad (Black). For the slight difference in price you'd be ill advised to purchase this inferior product. Sorry. This is a complete non pass durability wise. Again try the mouse pad mentioned above, you'll be glad you did way better quality and performance!

I got two of these. They are great for the price. They're lighter than expected which I was initially worried about but they seem to be working fine. Can't beat the price and I ordered them from Amazon.com through a great deal I found on DailyTool.com.

Great product, however don't embarrass yourself like I did. I purchased a mouse off of Amazon.com and decided to throw in a mouse pad. It turns out that the pad was sent by CompUSA (not Amazon) and I was charged $8.00 for shipping of a $1.95 mousepad. Ridiculous! I didn't read all of the Amazon fine print. Do not waste your money.

It looks like a good mouse pad with a black rubber backing, but NO NO NO it's not. It is light as a feather and made of lightweight black foam so it will skid all around your desk. I returned them for some better ones that have the standard heavy rubber backing. Stay away from this cheap product that only SIMULATES a mouse pad. The low price should clue you in. Good pads cost $5 to $6.

Holy mouse pads I don't believe that mouse pads prices are so much, remember when they used to give them away. Well it's not full of holes but it works great. It's a bit light weight, not real bulky so it was just what I was looking for to use with my laptop (I hate using the finger pad on the laptop). It has A standard cloth front that is a bright blue (although black would have been my 1st choice) and a good grippy back that resists sliding around. I always buy enough stuff to get free shipping so this was a good one to use when I needed a few more bucks to get the shipping FREE. If you can stand the color this is the most you are going to get at this price. - Mousepads - Belkin - Cheap - Ripoff'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information