Thursday 20 January 2011

Laptop Backpacks - laptop backpacks, laptop bag


Just in case you wanted to buy Belkin Slim Backpack- don't... This one is way better! The material is very good quality, will last forever, unlike the slim backpack that is made of neoprene. Plus this one is as slim and lite and looks as good.

There are two main compartments inside and a zipper pocket outside. The laltop compartment is padded for better protection, it won't feet a 17", only 15" or smaller. Second compartment is spacious enough for a book or two and it also has a pen holder, a smaller zipper pocket and a couple other things that will hold small items. You also get a removable pouch that easily fits charger which is convinient.

The straps of this backpack are padded as well and are adjustable.

Great buy overall: looks good, functional and priced right. Belkin Core Laptop Backpack (Pitch Black/Soft Gray) fits up to 15.6-Inch laptops

I am used to over-the-shoulder laptop bags to carry my computer, files and other miscellaneous items. After a while, I started experiencing shoulder and back pain from the heaviness of the bag. The Belkin bag may not be "pretty", but it's still stylish and not bulky at all which is why I love it. I use the Belkin bag to hold: my laptop, some files, a small notebook, pens, cell phone, umbrella, and my work heels comfortably. When I carry it on my back, I can barely feel the weight because it's now equally distributed instead of solely on my right shoulder. I walk about 1.5 miles per day commuting to/from work and I have never felt any pain since using this bag. However, if you're a student hoping to haul several textbooks and notebooks, this isn't the bag for you. I love this bag because it's slim and not bulky, but I also don't have a lot to carry around. When I first wore the Belkin bag to work, two of my female co-workers immediately wanted to try it out because they were also experiencing the shoulder and back pain from carrying too much weight on one shoulder. Both have purchased this bag after trying it out for a day. I discovered this bag was waterproof during the second week and that was an added bonus. If you don't have a ton to carry around, then this is the bag for you and I highly recommend it to anyone.

This is an amazing bag. I was looking around the web for a few hours and I finally decided to buy this bag. The slim version of this bag must be tiny because this bag is quite small. But not too small, i put my 15' macbook pro/ a medium sized text book/ two 2 subject notebooks/ a slim hard drive/ the wires for the hard drive/ psp go/ iphone/ computer charger/ my tapes for my video camera and pens and pencils. These all fit and it keeps a very slim presence it is not even stretching. I find that it can do this because of the way that they have placed the bags on the back back in such a way that everything is spread out and fits wonderfully. The laptop holder is padded so I am not worried about my laptop breaking and the media holder is wonderful. I put my psp go there and it actually cleans the screen every time i get it out. I am very glad that the reviews pointed me towards this bag it is the best laptop backpack that i have ever had.

I purchased this bag in early June for a 15.6" Toshiba Satellite L500 laptop. It fits perfectly. The bag is low profile and light-weight. By low profile, I mean that it doesn't project far away from the user's back. Since the weight is kept close to the wearers back and center of gravity, it helps reduce back strain. The outside of the pack is also very minimalist. Lacking the netting, multiple zippers, pockets, etc that tend to clutter up other laptop back packs. This bag has the look of a very compact parachute. In my opinion it does not scream "laptop bag" like other bags do.



As far as storage it comfortably holds my laptop in a padded, felt-lined cradle that sits up against the wearer's back. Further out there's a cavity that goes all the way to the floor of the bag. I'd say it's suitable for 1-2 average sized books or 4-5 paperback novels placed edge to edge in a single layer. I finished college long ago but if I were to estimate, I'd say it could hold a freshman level biology or chemistry book along with 1 spiral notebook, a TI-89 (or comparable), and writing utensils. There's also a small concealed pocket on the outside that could hold a student ID, keys and some cash. The bag also comes with what can best be described as a small banker's purse. It's a rectangular bag mabey 11x5 or so with a zipper along one edge. It's designed to hold your charging cord and helps keep the inside of the pack tidy. This bag is not suitable for students looking to carry a full days worth of books.



I've found this bag to be very comfortable to wear and it's a great size for travel. It's compactness makes it great for getting up and down tight airplane isles or crowed security lines. I'd gladly recommend this bag to anyone looking for a smaller but adequate laptop bag. - Laptop Backpacks - 15 Inch - Laptop Bag - Belkin'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information