Thursday 20 January 2011

Blackberry - charge, droid


I am surprised this cable come with with nice boxed package instead of just a plastic bag.

I use cable for charging my Motorola Droid phone beside my bed since original cable is way too short. Work like a charm!

Good price for a nice quality cable. Mediabridge - USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro-B Cable - (6 Feet)

i got this cable because its six feet and longer than the cable that came with my phone. it works perfect and is not flimsy at all. i use it for data and to charge my lg phone with the oem lg charger. i would buy again

I had never heard of Mediabridge until I went searching for some HDMI cables that were less expensive than the Monster cables I had purchased in the past. I was very happy with the Mediabridge HDMI cables and will continue to use them in place of Monster. They even look like Monster cables.



As for this USB cable...



I bought four of these (one for each of my chargers) for my HTC EVO after reports started circulating on the Internet that the cable HTC included has manufacturing/design flaws, and was causing fires and ruining phones.



The cable is an upgade in seemingly everyway. The cable is thicker and longer, providing greater charging flexibility. I would like to think that because of the thickness, my phone will charge quicker and the electrical current will be delivered cleaner than the stock cable. To all the electrical engineers out there, forgive my ignorance if this is not the case.



Regardless of any wishful thinking on my part, this cable is solid and both ends are gold-plated (unlike the photo here on Amazon).



I am going to buy an additional one for my wife's grandmother, who just purchased an HTC Incredible. You can never be too safe!



Overall, this cable is worth the money for the extra length alone and can be used in place of any USB-to-Micro USB cable.

I ordered two of these cables. One to replace one I used for travel that was left in a restaurant somewhere near Pomona, CA, and the other to replace a cheap one I kept at work that finally just fell apart.



Both cables are very sturdy and look as if they'll last for a long time. Others have commented on the size of the head at the micro end, but it fit my original Motorola Droid (with two different cases) with room to spare. It appears to charge and transfer data just as fast as the OEM cable.

Works great.



You can buy cheaper cable (e.g., 50% off on ebay), but this is Prime Eligible, so unless you want to save $2 by waiting for a month for your cables to arrive from an Ebay seller based in China, get these.

This cord was what I expected when I ordered. It is long, it works, but most importantly (and this is very difficult to find in bargain cords) it feels like it was built to last. It doesn't have that cheap, "will frey in a month" feel like a couple of the cheap cords I've bought on this site.



Very fast packaging and delivery, and now I have a spare cord to charge my HTC Thunderbolt (will work with most modern Verizon phones) at work.



Couldn't be happier! - Cable - Micro Usb - Charge - Droid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information