Friday 28 January 2011

Ipad Accessory - ipad accessory, ipad charger


Sweet! I get to be the first to tell you all that this is just a fantastic car charger for the iPad or your iPod or your iPhone OR anything else you have a car charger for! This has the dual ability to charge your Apple iThing as well as the opening to plug some other car charger into the back and charge it as well! Two at the same time from the one car "cigarette lighter" port. If you are looking for an accessory to "charge" an iThing... look no further as YOU HAVE FOUND IT HERE! Could NOT be happier with this purchase (other than the fact I paid $10 more at the Apple Store than here at Amazon.) Griffin Technology PowerJolt Plus 2 amp Power Charger for iPad, iPhone and iPod (Black)

I love this charger. It does a great job of powering/charging my iPad in my car. The charge is efficient (as fast as Apple's supplied AC charger), and I love that there is an extra power outlet included inline, which also works great. There isn't much to say about a DC car charger. It does what it is supposed to do, and does it well, while not hogging a power outlet (since it provides an additional one inline). What more can you ask of it?

It's a great product, well constructed and does the job well, while saving outlet space. It is, however, a little long; it *just* fits in the area where the 12v charger is. The plug can be a little loose, but for me, who does not change devices often, this works just fine.

I got this to recharge my iPad when traveling. Good quality product. I like the fact that you can piggy back another charger into it. If it had a detachable USB charge cable it would get a perfect 5 stars for me.

The standard cigarette-lighter-type pass-through socket fits my old Belkin F8Z446 Micro Auto Charger with Charge Sync Cable for iPhone and iPod...now I can charge my new iPad and the old iPod at the same time. I just wish it came with a separate sync cable instead the integrated coiled cable. But it is still a good charger...4 and a half stars for me.

I have not had any issues with this charger. It does what it is supposed to do without any problems. It does not make my iPhone hot. No part of it gets hot. The extra outlet on the back of the plug is great for keeping my GPS plugged in. Good buy! Amazon has it for less than the Apple store. Highly recommend!

For some reason my Alpine head unit stopped charging my iphone 4, so I bought this as a supplemental power source. About 30% of the time when I connect it, the phone says that it is unable to charge with this accessory. Plugging and unplugging a few times usually resolves the issue, but it is pretty annoying. Not 100% sure wether to blame Griffin or Apple though. - Charger - Ipad Accessory - Car Charger - Ipad Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


ipad charger Ipad Accessory - ipad accessory, ipad charger