Wednesday 5 January 2011

Gel Mouse Pad - mousepads, ergonomic


This is definitely a great mouse pad for those who works with computer all the time.

The wrist support is so comfortable and it's great for those who have wrist injuries(like me).



Ok before you buy this, i want to tell you that this mouse pad is a bit smaller than the regular 4 square mouse pad that we got it for free. I have a big mouse, G500, so i have to get use to the reduced size. I have small hands so it will work it out for me in a while. But for those who have big hands and+ a big mouse, then you might want to reconsider your mouse pad. If you are using it for regular uses(surfing the web etc) then this is the PERFECT choice. If you are a gamer it is still do-able. But i wouldnt recommend this to a extreme gamer. After all this is not a gaming mouse pad. The wrist support just limits your mouse's movement. But still this is a great mouse pad.



P.S. This mouse pad's surface is very smooth. You will feel little friction when you move your mouse. Gel Mouse Pad w/Wrist Rest, Nonskid Base, 8-1/4 x 9-5/8, Black

The gel on this mouse pad is super comfortable. It's not those cheap cloth ones. Only thing is that the underneath part of the mouse pad has a sort of sticky-texture, which is meant to prevent the mouse from moving around when you are working on it. I didn't want to take the chance it would ruin the finishing on my desk so I cut out a piece of paper and taped it to the bottom. Works great!

High quality, well made and comfortable. Have gone through three mouse pads with wrist rests

and this is by far the best I have used. Good amount of area for mouse movement with a large firm

but not too firm wrist rest. I can't imagine anyone not liking this product.

This is a great mouse pad if you are a general computer user. I had a gray cloth Belkin mouse pad and because of its shiny surface my mouse cursor would sometimes go flying across the screen making me chase it around and move it back to where it was. I no longer have that problem with this pad. The surface is nearly frictionless too. I never realized how much energy I was expending on that cloth mouse pad. If you are a general computer user this is an excellent mouse pad. Your wrist will thank you. The wrist wrest gently slopes towards the center. The height of the rest is about 14mm high in the center and 18mm high on the edges above the pad surface. The surface of the rest is fairly firm and is a very soft plastic that is extremely smooth in texture. Imagine how the skin of a dolphin would feel. The bottom of the pad is a special surface that will stick wherever you place it so I cut a rag a little smaller than the size of the pad to put under it because I move my mouse pad around quite a bit so the pad slides when I want it to. Overall I couldn't be happier.

This is the best mouse pad I've every owned. The mouse pad is well put together. The gel wrist support is comfortable and just the right height to make clicking the larger mouse easy. I've got to get one for the wife now.

Not sure about everyone else but have I purchased two of these and both have a awful chemical smell coming from them. I have tried cleaning and masking but nothing works. If not for the smell these are pretty good, only thing is the wrist pad of gel is a little stiff and should be not so firm because long use can fell like your wrist is resting upon a solid object.

This is an excellent mousepad with the wrist rest. It is comfortable but firm on the wrist, does not slip around on wooden desks, and most importantly does NOT have foul odor or stench like so many other wrist rest pads do. If you are looking for a mousepad that has a wrist rest and is easy to use while working on the computer or playing pc games, you will not be disappointed.

The mouse pad is very heavy and good quality, but the wrist-pad is a bit firm for my wrist. It tends to cut off circulation. The non-slip bottom is excellent and keeps my pad from sliding on my desk top. All in all, it is a good product for the price.

Just received mine to use on my desk for my laptop. This mousepad is very comfortable, and the grip is very good on it, without leaving any markings on the surface. The gel-comforter itself is very soft and comforting to the wrist, with plenty of actual space to move an average sized mouse around on it.



Can not think of any cons, great pad, and I love it already.

As a copyeditor, my mouse is in constant use. I ordered this product to replace a mouse pad with a built-in wrist rest that I had been using for several years. This one is a huge improvement. It gives me the support I need and is completely comfortable; the mouse rolls easily, and the pad stays put. The size is just right, too! I couldn't ask for a better mouse pad. - Ergonomic - Wrist Rest - Gel Mouse Pad - Mousepads'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information