Friday 14 January 2011

Camera Nikon Cool Pix - camera case, nikon camera case


Do NOT buy this product if you are planning on putting a Nikon COOLPX L22 camera in here. It does NOT fit, even though Amazon advertises it to go along w/the this model camera. You cannot zip the case closed without forcing the zipper which could cause damage to a sensitive electronic device like the Nikon camera. Complete waste of money! Black Hard Case for Compact Digital Cameras

This hard case is awesome! I am a Marine and deployed in Afghanistan. This is the best thing I can think of to use for multiple environments. I take pictures as often as possible so my camera is in and out of the case all the time. It has been dropped, walked on, buried in sand and still out performs any other case I have had. Thanks to this case my Nikon camera is still in pristine condition. Oh, and the case is doing great also.Nikon Coolpix S570 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)

This case is sold with the L22 Coolpix as being correct size. It is not, it is too small, way too small. Trying to zip it shut sometimes pops the battery compartment open and the zipper scrapes the side of the camera trying to go around the corner. The case is not usable except as a temp before I trash it and buy one at Wal-Mart.

Bought this for a Nikon s3000 camera and it fits like a glove. Very sturdy case and like that it attaches to your belt loop. Would highly recommend this case for ease of use. Shipping was very fast from Amazon.

I like this case more than the Nikon Coolpix 9413 Leather Carrying Case that came in a grouped package. I like it because it totally surrounds the camera (Nikon Coolpix S640) whereas the Nikon 9413 has holes in the corner that can let is dust and (God-forbid) water/moisture.



There is a shoulder strap and a metal hook for a belt or belt hoop. Without the shoulder strap it's not really bulky.



I got it for $3.95.

Ordedred through Amazon.com. When I recieved it I opened the packaging and then tried to open the case but the zipper on the case would not budge. After a few tries it moved but not like a zipper should. I said I'll put some bees wax on it and it shoud be OK. The next thing I did was to try to put the neck cord (included) on it. What do you know - the snap broke and was unfixable. Now having a worthless case for my camera I decided to send it back. The catch, I have to pay the shipping which was about the cost of the item. Bottom line is, the only good place for this case is the trash can. "Buyer Beware"

We bought this for our Nikon Coolpix S6000 and it worked great the first few days. Slowly the zipper failed and the camera could not zip securely into the case. The zipper isn't a high quality zipper (such as a ykk) and it just isn't durable enough to perform. Got us through our short vacation, the straps and clip were nice features, however it is useless without the zipper and must now be replaced. Also, don't loose a SDHC card by storing it in the internal camera case pocket (when the zipper fails the card may fall out).

This case is hard and protective but barely big enough to fit my L20 Coolpix with the hand strap attached. No way to carry any extra batteries which is a bit of a hassle. Otherwise a great value and well constructed. Shipping was prompt.

I purchased the Nikon S 80 for my wife for Xmas. It was recomended by Nikon to use the "Black Hard Case for compact cameras.

Well the camera won't fit in the case, its to long. And Amazon won't exchange or refund my $ - Nikon Camera Case - Camera Case - Camera Nikon Cool Pix - Nikon Coolpix'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information