Tuesday 21 December 2010

Pampers Wipes - wipes, subscribe and save


Our son really hasn't complained about these wipes, but to us they just don't feel right. They are noticeably thicker indeed. However, they do not seem as moist, as it feels like the wipe dries almost immediately as you pull it out of the package. And when wiping our son down, the motion does not seem as smooth. The case was only $14, so its not even worth it for me to bother to try to return the product. I don't know what I was thinking when I feel for the "stronger than the original" marketing. I never had a problem with the regular wipes tearing at all. I definitely WOULD NOT buy these wipes again.

I've always loved Pampers' products and rate them highly, but I think they really dropped the ball on these wipes.



I bought a 3-pack of refills of these wipes thinking they'd be similar to the Sensitive ThickCare wipes that I really love, but I was very wrong. These wipes are thick (as advertised), but they are stiff and not very moist, so it feels like I have to pick at my son's bottom to get it completely clean. I stopped using these wipes as diaper change wipes after the first couple of diaper changes and am now finishing them as hand and face wipes. Waste of money!

These wipes are HORRIBLE!! They are not made out of the same material as other Pampers wipes. These are very stiff and are like a cheap wet paper towel. These rip constantly! I had to throw these in the trash. They weren't even worth donating. I have no idea what Pampers' quality control department was smoking when they passed these through. Don't waste your money!

I bought a few packs of these when they were on sale at our local grocery store. Even at a discounted price, they are AWFUL! They're thicker, sure, but drier, and rougher. They feel like Huggies wipes, but worse. I LOVE Pampers' lines of products - we've used their easy ups, their swaddlers, their cruisers, and have always loved their wipes! The reason we have loved pampers wipes for the last four years was because they were soft, and had the perfect amount of moisture. Pampers failed miserably with these.

these wipes are perfect,they are thick like huggies wipes,soft,gentle and i love the packageing,liitle bags with plastic lid in front,great for throwing in the baby bag,no need for tub,theyre great anywhere.i got a special deal they were 8.40 a box.i wont have to cheat on pampers anymore.now they get all my buisness.

We have used the Pampers wipes in various forms, and given that our daughter is now on solid "adult" foods, her diapers have been a bit messier, to say the least. She is 15 months old, so we thought using the Thick Care wipes would be a good option for her more substantial and messier diapers. But ultimately this product proved disappointing.



First, the thickness of the wipes and the packaging makes it EXTREMELY difficult to get the wipes out of the packet without ripping them. Also, the perforation between the wipes means that we almost always get multiple wipes when we are just trying to get one. As any parent who is trying to change a squirming, kicking baby knows... having to fight the wipes container when you are changing a messy diaper is the last thing you want to do.



Second, while these wipes are indeed thicker, which can be good for those super-messy diapers, the problem is that they also end up holding more moisture. So much moisture that its like wiping our daughter's bottom with a wet washcloth. They leave so much moisture behind after wiping that she got diaper rash. We resorted to using the hairdryer to dry her bottom off after changing and before securing her diaper, which solved the problem, but that is an extra step I could DEFINITELY do without.



Lastly, the thickness of the wipes also translates into a courser texture. A paper towel would likely be softer, and although the hairdryer solved the moisture issue, her skin has been a bit raw from the sandpaper-like texture of these wipes.



Ultimately, we ended up using the wipes for her face after particularly messy meals, and to wipe her hands after she's been playing outside. The occasional use on anything OTHER than her bottom is the only thing I recommend using these wipes for. When it comes to diapering and changing, find another product!

We purchased these wipes for the first time after our usual generic brand of wipes completely changed its line. Out of the several kinds I tried, these were the best! At first I was disappointed that each pack of wipes had its own dispenser. I thought this was a waste since I wanted to transfer them to the reusable tubs. Eventually I realized I didn't HAVE to use the tubs, and now we just use them right out of the package...the snap close lid works great! Definitely recommend. - Wipes - Subscribe And Save - Pampers Wipes - Unscented'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information