Tuesday 21 December 2010

Ball Stabilizer - balance ball chair, base


Purchased this along with their Wobble Board (see separate review) and am quite happy with this. It is rugged and strong and works well.



My only negative comment is that the plastic has a strong, slightly unpleasant smell for about 3 days until it airs out enough. It was fine after about a week.



Oh, be sure to use ANY high-capacity pump you have (especially dual-action), or you will be pumping this for about 30 minutes. If all you have is a regular bike pump, then just consider this an introductory workout and GET PUMPING! The measuring tape is a great adder to ensure people do not over fill on the initial effort.



The value was excellent and I recommend this to others.



Cheers, Isokinetics Inc. Brand Exercise Ball - Anti-Burst - 65cm - Purple

I ordered the 55 cm red Isokinetics Anti-Burst exercise ball. I am 5'2", so apparently this size ball is the correct size for me. When I opened up the package and got it blown up, it was SO small!!! Not what I expected at all. I have an older exercise ball that is 60 cm and I am used to using that size. Maybe I just need to make an adjustment to the smaller size? Still not sure about it, though. Just be sure to check the sizes before you buy and test out different ball sizes if possible. Other than that, it's great. I like the thick, sturdy plastic that it is made of, it seems very durable.

We've been very pleased with the quality of the Isokinetics exercise balls and with the shipment speed from the company.

Isokinetics exercise balls have been a good addition to our therapy products for our office. No complaints and the price is right too!

I ordered this ball because the price was competitive, and I took all exercise balls to be more or less equal -- not entirely true, as it turns out. The ball we received was lumpy upon inflation and makes a far from perfect sphere, with several distorted/unev spots. We followed the instructions and inflated only partially for the first 24 hours (so the material adjusts evenly), but even so we now have an uneven ball that gravitates to one side on its own. This doesn't make it any less comfortable to use as a yoga ball (or birth ball, which we bought it for), but it was a little disappointing. I've bought other exercise balls in the past that didn't call for this type of slow inflation, that still inflated evenly. I would guess this is a defect in the manufacturing.



The ball also does not come with a pump. Luckily we had a bike pump on hand, but if you don't have one I'd suggest spending a little more to get the easy hand-pumps that usually come with this type of exercise ball... these things are exhausting to inflate by just blowing. - Base - Fitness Ball - Exercise Ball - Balance Ball Chair'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ball Stabilizer - balance ball chair, base base Ball Stabilizer - balance ball chair, base