Tuesday 21 December 2010

Dell Replacement Ac Adapter


NOTE THAT THIS IS THE 90W. Now that doest make a difference if you running most Latitude models of Dells laptop as the power inverter and charging unit in the laptop support either 65W or 90W. Just make sure that your model can support either charger by checking dells replacement part page for chargers as it should list both if you laptop is compatible. Getting this adapter does not in any way shape or form, cause your laptop battery to go dead or kill your laptop. Only other thing that I think should be mentioned is that the charger is not from Dell, but considering they charge $20+ and shipping for a new one the sub $10 range for a no name replacement that will either work or not is a great deal. Just for reference I'm a computer science major and have refurbished numerous Dell laptops to sell on the side. Replacement AC Adapter for Dell PA-12, 5U092, F7970, PA-1650-05D

The delivery of this product was great (it came early, and was well-packaged), and it even came with some printed material, which I didn't expect, but was happy to have. The price was great, too (especially when compared to the alternatives!!!). My laptop requires almost constant connection to the powercord, since the battery is very old and can only hold a charge for 20-25 minutes or so. But now, when the powercord is connected to the laptop, the mouse lags. When I unplug the powercord, the mouse works fine. I'm not sure why this happens.

I have both the OEM charger and bought this as a replacement. I notice no difference in the performance. However, there is a big difference in price vs. the OEM version. I Highly recommmend this product.

Best service from an internet transaction ever for me. Even fixed MY ERROR! It arrived very promptly--even before promised and seems to be a very reasonable price for a dependable component. I will definitely come her first for my next purchase.

I have been using it for a few months now with constantly "on" connecting to AC power. It works flawlessly from the beginning. When I check from my Control Panel - Power Option - Performance, I can see the battery is 100% charge after connecting it for a few minutes. (My battery is old already and can be used only for 20-30 minutes without connecting to AC power). Delivery is satisfyingly in time in a well- wrapped package.

This replacement cord worked perfectly in my Dell Inspiron 1501 for considerably less cost than other options. This product fits the computer just as well as the original part. I have been using it for a month and have had no issues.

Be careful. The item sent looked itentical to my original power supply. I used it for a while when I noticed the screen on my computer flashing. Later, the entire computer failed and an error appeared indicating the capacitors on my motherboard had failed. Upon further review, the power supply I was sent provided the 19.5 volts as required, but only 3.34 amps. The OEM power supply provided 19.5 volts with 4.62 amps. My computer was not powered as spec'd and ultimately suffered a catostrophic failure which took many hours to recover from. It ended up that my Dell 600M required a PM-10, not a PM-12 as indicated on the website.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dell Replacement Ac Adapter Dell Replacement Ac Adapter