Saturday 11 December 2010

Mangrooming - body hair, mangrooming


Never having groomed "down there" I was concerned that such unabused skin would react badly to the process. I was pleasantly surprised when after the first use, there wasn't a hint of irritation. Further, during the use, it was amazingly comfortable. For any guy considering grooming down there, this appears to be THE choice MANGROOMER Private Body Shaver

I would recommend this product to anyone that trims there body hair regularly. It trims very close to the skin while not making your skin irritated, creating razor bumps, or nicking you. The only downside is that it doesnt hold its charge all that well.

I bought this product for myself after reading the other positive five-star reviews. Perhaps they lead me to unreasonable expectations of this product. This product is not "high tech" or "solid" feeling like other reviews have claimed. This product is cheap plastic and the red attachment broke as soon as I attempted to remove it. The performance is downright mediocre and barely gets three stars. This overrated product only works if you repeated shave the same area until your skin is totally irritated. I would not recommend this product.

At first i was just like all the other reviewers dissapointed that i wasted my money on something that didn't work at all! Well I let it fully charge and figured out that by making an upstroke while i cut was the trick and it worked great! Very happy with the product now.

I purchased the man groomer based on all the positive reviews here and was severely underwhelmed. For starters the manufacturing is extremely cheaply done, all in China. The case is very flimsy plastic and would likely break with any kind of abuse.



Furthermore the product simply does not work and slows down when trying to cut hair. Either the motor or the power supplied is simply not enough to do an effective job on cutting hair. In addition, the red standoff is useless for cutting hair to a certain length as hair will completely miss the cutters when going over certain areas.



Do yourself a huge favor and ignore all the fake positive reviews, many of which conspicuously have only 1-2 reviews in their portfolio. Having spent some time as a manufacturing engineer myself, I can definitely say that little attention was paid to the design of this product and there was likely no product revision and no product testing.



If you still want to believe that this product will do wonders for you, email the company and ask for a money back guarantee in writing! I know I want my money back!

This product is poorly designed and does not work very well. I read all of the reviews and the negative ones really made me think before I ordered, but I did it anyway since it came with a free nose/ear trimmer. I truly believe that the positive reviews below are planted to boost the rating. Any decent beard trimmer would work better than this. I guess if the price was $14-$19 it would be a fair price but $39.99 is too expensive. Spend another $10 and get any more reputable brand beard trimmer if you really want a positive experience. Nothing about this item makes it "better" for "private" areas.

GOOD LITTLE MACHINE THAT IS SUPRISINGLY SOFT ON THE SENSITIVE AREAS WHILE SHAVING. I NORMALLY USE MY PRIVATE SHAVER BEFORE THE SHOWER SO ALL THE HAIR IS EASY TO IDENTIFY TO SHAVE, THEN FINISH IN THE SHOWER TO CLEAN IT OFF OFF AT THE SAME TIME FOR NEXT USE. POWER AND CHARGE LIFE HAVE PROVEN WELL TO DATE AND STURDY FEEL. I STAND IN SUPPORT OF THIS PURCHASE.

the power is strong and blade wider than normal shaver to do faster. for the price paid, this is a great deal. the mangroomer nose trimmer also works great and amazon delivered both in only 2 days time..

I have always wanted to groom in private areas, but never found a convenient way to achieve this. The man groomer is a fast, easy and safe way to accomplish the grooming I preferred. Total satisfaction with this product! - Mangrooming - Body Hair - Mens Grooming - Grooming'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information