Saturday 11 December 2010

Cordless Phone Battery


I bought 3 of these for my Vtech Dect6.0 cordless phone(s). They work great for the price. So far they are lasting about 2 weeks before I put it on the charger. The last set of batteries that I bought from Radio Shack cost me $25.00 each and they only lasted about 7 months. I would recommend purchasing these. Good Service. I received these on time as promised. Cordless Phone Battery for V-TECH 6010, etc.

Although four of the five batteries worked fine -- one was wired backwards and could not be inserted into the phone correctly. I thought I could return it without paying shipping because it was defective, but the Amazon site would not allow that for this vendor. Considering the low price of the item, it wasn't worth it for me to pay shipping to send it back, but because of this I would be unlikely to order this item through Amazon again.

I bought this battery for 3 of my Vtech 6053 phones. Although the original part # on the batteries in my phones was Model 6010 (Vtech does not make a 6010 phone), they came with a part # BT-8001 Batteries. This is the correct battery, it is 2.4 volts and has the correct wire harness & plug and the right size. The batteries worked great and came in 5 shipping days. The price of $1 plus $2.98 shipping each was the cheapest out there for 3 batteries.

The seller sent my package via USPS regular mail and I'm unable to locate the package because the seller failed to indicate the name of my company. I'm so dissappointed because they are asking for another fee in order to ship another batteries (2 pcs.) This is a result of their negligence and I believe that I shouldn't pay extra because their computer failed to detect the name of my company as part of the address.



Just be aware... there is no protection when your item was lost for this seller...

I purchased two of these to replace the Batteries in my AT&T SL82218 Dect 6 cordless phones. The original OEM batteries were showing signs of failure after ~3 years of use. These batteries are 800 mAh, which are much greater capacity than the 550 mAh NiMH batteries that came with the phones.



They fit perfectly and function flawlessly.



Only downside is that they do not use higher capacity cells, but for the exteremely low price, it is worth it.

I purchased these batteries to replace the expired ones in our four AT&T SL82558 cordless phones (replacement for battery BT-8001). They have charged and performed perfectly to date. It is hard to imagine beating the Amazon price, 2-day shipping and customer service.

Although too early to tell of its longevity, this product seems to be doing fine, and right out of the box. Many of us are put off by buying a replacement battery for a four-year-old portable phone when the price is $14-16. But at this price, there is no question about it. Go for it, I say.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information