Saturday 13 November 2010

Xbox 360 Component Hd Cable - hd dvd, xbox 360 component hd cable


These cables are very cheap and have a strong scent of plastic about them. Note: I have a 46 inch Samsung LCD TV at 1080p. Immediately after I turned my Xbox 360 on using these cables, I could see double (ghosting) of everything! The text on screen looked the worst, and was very difficult to read. The images were also doubled very badly. I also use Netflix on Xbox Live and the image quality of their HD movies looked very bad as well. Do not waste your time. As much as I hate to say it, you are going to have to pay for the official Microsoft cables unless you want this ghosting problem and bad quality. Returned immediately. NEW Xbox 360 Component HDAV High Definition HD AV Cable

I ordered this cable about a week and a half ago and have found no problems whatsoever. The cable [seems] authentic with the Microsoft holographic sticker and logo. I've been using the cable for about a week at 720p and haven't seen any ghosting, blurriness, delay, flickering, low fps, nothing. Great cable that is needed for all xbox 360 consoles , and at a great price.



As for the one bad review, defective products happen. Mass production is never perfect, believe me. Doesn't necessarily mean that the cable is fake, used, tampered, just got lucky with a bad one.

I had purchased this for my Mitsubish 60 in DLP. So far everything has worked out and have not seen "ghosting" or anything weird with these component wires. I as well as my kids will play Call of Duty and Halo more than 6 hours a day ( myself an hour or so a day), and not had any problems. The wire do look cheap and agree with the other review as far as the wire smelling like plastic but no problems here!!

The cable that came with the purchase of the xbox 360 has the word microsoft engraved on it with a reflective sticker that also says microsoft. It has a silver coating.



The cable from amazon doesn't have the word microsoft engraved on it, the reflective sticker and it has a gold coating.



The original cable was easy to plug in. But I had trouble with the cable from amazon. It seems like it's too big because I had to kind of force it into the plug in. No damaged though.



The cable seems new but it is not a microsoft cable. - Xbox 360 Component Hd Cable - Video Games - Hd Dvd - Video Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information