Saturday 13 November 2010

Black Yoga Pants - active pants, athletic pants


I work from home as well as do yoga, so I live in lounge pants like these. This 2-pack is a great buy. Remember these are in junior sizes, so if you are full grown like me, you'll need to buy at least a size up. I'm 5'7" and average build and the x-large fit nicely, maybe a little roomy but I like that. I thought they would be too long when they came, but the dryer shortened them up. Alki'i 2-Pack Junior Womens lounge/workout/gym/yoga pants - PinkAndAqua M

I received these pants in the mail today and was very pleased with the way they fit. They are so cute and so comfortable! I am 5'2 and purchased the size small. They are a bit long but will probably shrink when washed and dried. I HIGHLY recommend this product! You definitely get more than your money's worth with these. :)

I am very happy with these pants! Based on other reviews, I was worried about what size to get. I went with a medium, and they fit great (I'm 5'7", 140lbs). They did shrink a tiny bit, but I'm still very happy with them. Great product at a great price!

They arent the greatest quality and they really smelled bad when they arrived, but for the price tag I couldnt expect much better. I did notice they dont hold their shape very well. When they stretch, like at the knees, it leaves a bubbled impression; so after a workout they are a stretched out mess. They are best for lounging and not aerobics. I'm 5'9" 140lbs and the medium fit me perfectly.

I got these pants in the mail today and immediately went to the gym. Great for working out in! I'm 5'4'' and they fit perfectly. The material is lightweight and comfortable so i didn't get hot in them as well. I highly recommend these pants to anyone who likes comfort and it doesn't hurt that they are cute too!

I like the feel of these sweats, and they fit great when I took them out of the box. After a few washings, however, these have shrunk a lot. I read the reviews before I bought them and figured that would be just perfect for me because I'm just under 5'4" and usually need petite length pants, but the amount of length that was lost after washing was so ridiculous, even these pants don't look good anymore. I swear they just keep shrinking every time I wash them, and now they're not that comfortable to lounge in. I even bought a size up from what I normally wear...so these might be okay if you go TWO sizes up, but I absolutely would not buy them in your normal size. - Active Pants - Athletic Pants - Exercise Pants - Sweat Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Black Yoga Pants - active pants, athletic pants athletic pants Black Yoga Pants - active pants, athletic pants