Saturday 13 November 2010

Cell Phone Accessories - car charger, galaxy s


It's advertised as SAMSUNG OEM.. The one I got is not and came with a weird peel away cover that goes over the LED-light.. it doesnt stay on so the LED-light is exposed along with the inside wiring.. very odd.. It also has an attached USB port on the top-next to the LED light. I have not tried if that connection works.

I've found that the connection to my charger port is not perfect, it sometimes looses connection if the phone is moved whatsoever. However, if I just put the phone down (shouldnt drive and be on phone anyway) it stays connected and works fine.

For the price, this is just fine, but SAMSUNG OEM it's not, the quality build is not the same Samsung Official OEM Car Charger for your EPIC 4G Phone! Original Equipment and Manufacturer (DC 12 volt)

This review is more for the company and not for the product. It's an OEM Samsung charger so it really has nothing to do with the quality of SF Planet. But to say the least SF Planet came through for me in a very short time and with exactly what I wanted. The charger stopped working so I contacted the company for a replacement. They responded in less than 12 hours and are sending a brand new replacement to my home address. I appreciate their quick response and customer service.



James Garner

This charger works great for me. I liked it so much I bought two more (while they were on sale) after I received the first one.



Now I have one in each vehicle and a spare if one quits. A little slow in charging the phone but can't beat it for the price of $3.75 compared to $27.95 for similar chargers. - Car Charger - Samsung Car Charger - Cell Phone Accessories - Galaxy S'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information