Monday 1 November 2010

Staple Remover - staple remover, stanley bostitch


I work in a school and I can tell you, we remove some staples. One of the teachers let me borrow this staple remover and I am hooked. I am ordering them for everyone on my shopping list! This is perhaps the best staple remover on the market! Removes quickly, cleanly, without tearing the paper. Stanley Bostitch Contemporary Staple Remover, Black (40000)

This is a simple product that just works. You may need a little learning curve to use it (how to position it right and the right force to boot the staples out). It works much better on 3 or more pages thick. Also works on 2 sheets but you will get slightly bigger holes left by the staple.



I also tried it on those bigger more heavy duty staples, only you have to lift each individual end of the staples at the bottom before trying to pull it from the top. - Office Tools - Staple Remover - Stanley Bostitch - Staple Removers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Staple Remover - staple remover, stanley bostitch office tools Staple Remover - staple remover, stanley bostitch