Monday 1 November 2010

Ladies Tee Shirt - southpole, v-neck


Wow, I ordered this on Friday night and it was on my doorstep Monday afternoon! I was looking for a good-quality basic white tee that had a deep (but not TOO deep) v-neck neckline similar to another more expensive brand. (I can't afford to pay $50 for a basic white tee that I expect to get stained at some point and need to be replaced.) I also bought this because it's not too long, like all the tunic-length deep v-necks out there. It's not made from the most luxuriously soft material (but I knew that for this price I wasn't going to get Pima cotton so I'm fine with that.) Another "con" is that it's too sheer to wear on its own. I can see my bra and the top of my dark denim jeans through the shirt. I'll only be able to wear it for layering. It does stretch out to fit your shape- I am a 34D and have a 26" waist and the Small size fits well (although I do like a tighter fit so if you want a loose fit order a size up). It's not tissue-paper thin like some other shirts, so I think it will hold up longer. Overall, it's seems to be well-made and it's a good shirt at a great price. I will probably repurchase when this one wears out but I will also be looking for another shirt that isn't so see-through. Next Level Apparel The Deep V Neck T-Shirt, White, Medium

I bought a handful of these to serve as undershirts under my professional clothes, many of which are v-neck with deeper necklines. I've had a very hard time finding women's undershirts with sleeves that also have a neckline that wouldn't show through my professional shirts. These were just perfect. The fabric is extremely light and comfortable and so doesn't create bulk or overheating, and the neckline was low enough not to show through. I do agree with the other reviewers that the shirts are long - sometimes I needed to tuck them in to prevent them showing, but I'm super happy with them and will likely end up buying more!

I bought this shirt for my girl friend, and the material is very thin. A hole appeared in the seam of one of the sleeves upon the first wearing.



It is what it is, and for the price I paid I wasn't expecting an exceptional shirt. - Tees - V-neck - Knits - Southpole'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ladies Tee Shirt - southpole, v-neck southpole Ladies Tee Shirt - southpole, v-neck