Saturday 27 November 2010

Jungle - safari


I bought this for a Halloween party so that the kids who didn't wear costumes won't feel left out. I really liked how all the animals are different and the foam material isn't uncomfortable. Since ordered 2 dozen of them, I have some left over, which I intend to use for the Christmas play. Although you won't find most of these animals in a stable, I think they are very cute :) 12 Asst. Kids Foam Animal Face Masks Zoo Farm Party

These are a dozen foam masks, in numerous animal shapes. I don't know yet how they will hold up, but they are definitely cute. For the price, I wasn't expecting anything more. If you wanted to upgrade, I would go to the washable foam masks. But just for a playtime, these are great.



My kids (2 and 4) are a little young for them, as they get frustrated with things on their face and the eye holes aren't that large. But they put them on their forehead and run around with them on. They aren't the highest quality, but for the price and what they are intended for, they will do well.



They are probably something you could make at home, but it would take (me, anyway) a long time and wouldn't really be worth the effort, when I can buy they for cheap here.



-----

Update: the pieces on the mask are definitely falling off. Whatever glue was used is not the best. I've been using the glue gun to put them back together. Still decent for the price, but my rating does go down by one star.

The kids liked the masks as part favors from my 2 year old's party, but some of them were poorly glued together ith scuff marks and glue spill on them. You can tell they cost about 2 cents to make in China. I wouldn't buy them again.

I ordered these masks for my kids instead of buying overpriced animal masks on a trip to the zoo. They love them, and were thrilled with the variety. The masks have held up well over the last month, and my kids are pretty rambunctious.

I bought these recently and received them in a box. Well packed. The kids immediately were playing with them. My daughter was having a bad day, but when i pulled only a few for her to choice from, she instantly changed her mood. I plan to take a few at a time out, otherwise, they would destroy them all. They are somewhat durable but the kids keep taking them off and on, so eventually they get a tear in it. I have a 5 yr old and twin 2 yr olds. I would recommend. And plan to get them for my daughters birthday party next year.

The picture was SOO cute and I was really looking forward to these, but was disappointed when I got them. Most, but not all of the color, comes from foam appliques that are glued on. If they came as a kit to make your own the fact that they were a little off would be cute, but the lines of glue and off mark gluing was a disappointment. But this is not to say that it was horrible, just a little off.



The Tiger, Giraffe and Zebra use appliques and applied color... the color was inconsistently applied, like when you do a Draft or fast print on a copier :(

Bought this set, as well as, another Foam Animal Face Mask for Party Favors which cost almost twice what this set cost for our grandkids, so that I had two different sets. This set, the 12 Asst. Kids Foam Animal Face Masks Zoo Farm Party is twice the product for half the money! They had/have lots of fun with both sets, but if I were only buying one, I would by this set.

i bought these for my indoor play space. Kids absolutely love them. They're pretty durable under normal use. Sometimes the head straps come untied, but that's a simple enough fix. A great toy to encourage interactive imaginative play.

All of the kids love to wear these masks. They are made out of foam so they are not super durable, but for the price they are a good buy. The masks are made for smaller children so I would put the age limit at 8 to 10 years old. - Safari'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jungle - safari safari Jungle - safari