Saturday 27 November 2010

Ink Cartridge - ink cartridge, inkjet printer ink


I'm more careful about using replacement cartridges than I was before I ruined a lovely printer with a bad replacement. So I kept a close eye on these when I installed them in my new Photosmart 7280 printer.



What luck! The printer couldn't tell them from the original cartridges. They work beautifully at 1/4 the cost of manufacturer replacement cartridges.



Also of note is the super-quick shipping from [...]. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased. I recommend this company and their cartridges highly! HP 02Bk, HP 02C, HP 02M, HP 02Y, HP 02LC, HP 02LM Remanufactured CC604FN Combo Pack - 1 B

I just go these a little while ago, but my all-in-one recognized them right away and they haven't seemed to drain like the store bought HP cartridges I currently have in. I have done quite a bit of digital picture printing to and they seem to do the trick. I will update if they start to fail earlier than expected though.

I have to hand it to Seller - great customer service.



I initially bought these re-manufactured ink cartridges because I have an HP C7280 - a print/scan/fax that is shockingly inexpensive to buy until you figure out you have to replace the cartridges every 10 minutes. Needless to say, I took a chance on buying these re-manufactured cartridges rather than genuine HP Ink.



Great price on the cartridges and they showed up on schedule. Then I installed the black ink cartridge and it didn't work! (All of the color cartridges worked fine). So, I wrote a review to that effect here on Amazon. About a week later I got an email from this Seller apologizing to me for the product defect and telling me that they were dropping a new cartridge in the mail to me to make things right.



About a week later I got a FULL set of GENUINE HP CARTRIDGES (that's right, not re-manufactured) from them to make the situation right.



5 stars for excellent customer service. I will definitely be buying from these guys again.

After reading the reviews I decided that spending $10 for a pack of all the colors was a low-risk undertaking. At most, it seemed to me, there was some inconsistency in the experience of the reviewers.



So I got the 6-color package. It took exactly 6 days to arrive, on the first day of the arrival day range.



I was low on three colors in my HP C7250.



I plugged in the yellow cartridge. Excellent, 100% full, recognized by my printer as HP ink.

So the printer asked for Cyan to be serviced.



I plugged in the Cyan cartridge. My printer claimed it was damaged and/or not recognized as an HP02 cartridge. I thought "OK, I'm out of time, I need to print stuff, I go buy an original Cyan, $12, that's $22 for all the colors, I'm still ahead."

So I bought an original HP Cyan - $12 - plugged it in, recognized as good, but... 75% full! rip off!



Now my printer wanted Magenta to be serviced.



I plugged in the new Magenta. The printer could not detect it. I decided to re-seat it. I unhooked the latch and the cartridge fizzed loudly. I removed it and it leaked drops of ink. I think it died.



2 out of 3 cartridges bad, I decided to write to the vendor. I told them of the experience above and asked "should I spend time repackaging, remailing something I spent $10 on?" I was ready to walk away from it.



GO DPS responded first thing in the morning: No action needed, new pack of cartridges in the mail, 2-day delivery.

Sweet. The packaged arrived overnight!

I plugged in the Magenta: 100% full!



I can't wait until my other colors run out and I use the new GO DPS cartridges!

I'll update this review when I do.



In the meantime: I'm immensely pleased with GO DPS and their service oriented attitude. It totally made up for the cartridge issue, to deal with a company that cares for customers and relationships.

I recommend them, and I know I'll be doing business with them again.



As a side note: Does it not suck that:

1. OEM HP cartridge, new, is only 75% full? Such rip off, and they charge more for one color than Go DPS does for all six!

2. That the HP Photosmart C7250 printer is totally brain dead! When the ink is very low or out, the printer will not even scan a document straight into my computer! There's no ink involved, yet the printer will not do it! Furthermore, the diagnostics also can't get past any errors to tell you there are multiple errors present (eg: cyan not good, magenta nor detected). You have to fix one problem before it notices the next, so it really wastes time with goofy single-threaded step-through ... brain dead software. But the print is very nice.

Have purchased 2 of these 6 packs and only have used a few in the printer.. oversized ink resevoirs are much heavier than H.P. replacements and work perfectly for 20% of the cost to purchase H.P. originals.. will be purchasing many more - Inkjet Printer Ink - Ink Cartridge - Hp02 - Printer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information