Monday 15 November 2010

Htc Thunderbolt


The shipping was fast. thats great. The Screen protectors on the other hand are not even made for the Thunderbolt. It is way bigger than the screen and phone itself. Dont buy.. does not fit for Thunderbolt HTC ThunderBolt Anti-Fingerprint, Anti Glare - Matte Finishing Screen Protector ( 3 Pack )

The screen protectors I received were the correct size. However, there were visible streaks in them after I put them on the phone. Additionally, there were stickers attached to each protector to help remove them from the backing they came attached to. But, after putting them on the phone, trying to peel off these stickers resulted in a sticky, ugly, non-touchscreen-friendly mess. After 15 minutes of trying to get the gunk off I threw it away in frustration. Search elsewhere! And let me know if you find something that works.

I have never taken the time to rate a product on Amazon. However, these cheap pieces of plastic (which are incorrectly referred to as "screen protectors" but which won't actually protect your phone from anything) are such pieces of junk that I am compelled to post this review.



First, they are too small to even cover the whole Thunderbolt screen. I find it deceptive that they are being advertised for the Thunderbolt. That alone is reason not to buy them.



Second, they come with stickers on them that are impossible to remove without leaving them covered in adhesive residue.



Third, even if they did fit the Thunderbolt (which they don't), and even if they weren't covered in adhesive residue (which they are), the quality of these "protectors" (clearly a misnomer) is so poor that they won't protect your screen from anything.



In sum, these are a 0 out of 10. You are better off donating the $5 to charity.

Considering the price, these are the best screen protectors I've ever bought. Installation was easy and the size is good. They could stand to be 1/16" longer but not a big deal. I did screw up installation of the first protector but that's because I didn't realize that there was a protective film on both sides. They do pick up a lot of fingerprints and you'll find yourself wiping down your screen as much as if you had no screen protector on.



Screen looks great and is still very responsive. There are better screen savers out there but I see no reason to pay $10 or more considering how well these are working.

Unlike the reviews before me, I did not have a problem with the sticky residue or size being to large. The screen protector is in between to outer pieces of plastic (those each have a sticker labeled 1 and 2) and if you slowly peel of the outer pieces what's left is the screen protector. If you don't get both pieces off, you will be left with a sticker on one side. Application was simple, and the screen protector looked barely there. My main gripe is that it's advertised as anti fingerprint, but MAN I never saw that. I was constantly having to wipe of the prints, which I know on a touch screen phone you will have to do. Just didn't expect to have to do it that much. Anti glare was ok, but not what I would have expected. Great price, shipping was fast, but if your looking for true anti fingerprint pass these by.

I'm glad I did not see all the reviews before I bought the product. Makes me wonder if folks are describing their experience with something totally different. Terrific price. I only bought one pack so to test the product. Shipping was nearly as much as the product itself. Fits my Thunderbolt's screen like a glove. The matte finish is nice. I have literally tried to leave fingerprints on the cover and not seen any. Received the product as promised. Pretty simple to apply to my Thunderbolt. Would I order it again? Definitely.

Good quality protecters, thus far scratch resistance is great i actually tried scrathing it and nothing lol anti fingerprint is good..is better in sunny areas with antiglare but not 100% effective and i was worried the matte finish would dawl the look of the screen and it did alittle actually to the point where the screen doesnt look as sexy lol but i am going to continue using them for now worth the price but i wont buy more due to the matte finish only

I am not a big fan of these screen protectors...sure they are cheap so I got what I paid for, but the anti glare aspect makes the feel of Tue screen weird and rough... And this particular type was extremely hard to get the bubbles out. Even if u spend a few minutes trying you will still see some bubbles in the corners. They did stop fingerprints but the trade off in the feel wasn't worth it

I bought these guys and they're just god awful, they don't fit, they dilute the brightness, and can't protect from small scratches. Buy a ZAGG invisibleshield. it is amazing!ZAGG HTCMOCS invisibleSHIELD for HTC ThunderBolt (Screen) - Skin - Retail Packaging - Clear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Htc Thunderbolt Htc Thunderbolt Htc Thunderbolt