Monday 15 November 2010

Detailing - microfiber cloths, cleaning


I clean homes for a living (Love It); and have been using microfiber cloths for several years. As I like to try new products for my profession, I have cleaned with several different types and brands. This brand, in my opinion are by far the best ones I've ever used.



Previously I used the Zwipes and had thought they were great until I tried these. If you are a serious clean freak or a 'detail' person, or simply find yourself with a 'rag' in your hand a lot, you can't go wrong with these.



Very seldom do I write reviews, but I just had to oooze about this one. Eurow Microfiber Cleaning Cloths 12" X 16" 300GSM - 36 Pack

These towels are high quality. They are excellent for dusting (they actually pick up the dust instead of spreading it) and cleaning. We use these in lieu of paper towels. When dirty, just wash them in the washing machine.

We bought these for cleaning. The price on Amazon seemed very good to us. They are great! We love them for dusting, cleaning, dishes, cleaning eye glasses. We even used one to clean up a toner mess from our laser printer--it just picked up the dry toner in the dry cloth and held onto it until we washed the cloth. Durable and low-lint. We love these towels. - Microfiber Cloths - Cleaning - Detailing - Microfiber'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information