Monday 15 November 2010

Curling Iron - curling iron, infiniti


My hair is straight but is very puffy and frizzy looking. I have been using a flat iron for years to smooth it out. The flat iron does the job, but the ends look a bit brittle and don't have any movement. This Conair CS54 iron lets me flatten my puffy hair and gently tuck the ends under so my layered cut actually moves around and doesn't just hang flat. Overall it totally serves my purpose.Infiniti by Conair CS54 Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curler & Straightener, Black

I'm just learning how to use a flat iron, so - as I become more accustomed to using it, I will add to my comments.



It's difficult to tell WHO is actually rating a product, but the first review sounded like a competitor, with a one star rating.



I like the the 30 sec. instant heat, It has the tourmaline ceramic technology - most seem to have this, too.

The first time I used it it was easy to handle, and seemed to do just as advertised.



The controls are in a place (and embedded) where you can't accidently change your settings. It does automatically turn off in 60 minutes.



The iron can also be used to create curls. The directions are illustrated, and easily understood.

I was very excited by the claims Conair made for this ceramic curler/straightener. It does have some great features: it is very lightweight, and it does a good job straightening hair, as long as your hair isn't too thick or too curly. However, I could not make it curl my hair in any way that looked good or remotely like the ads. For the record, I have a great deal of very fine, curly hair, down to the middle of my back, so its a challenge to style it in the best of circumstances. I gave up trying to use it for curling and now only use it to flatten and straighten my hair. The quest continues for the perfect curling iron!

This product makes curls easy! It's sooo easy to use and works perfectly for straight hair. Little tip for any new users-wait at least a day after you wash your hair to use the product. Your hair responds a lot better to the curl if it's not freshly washed.

I've had this flat iron for a few months, having "upgraded" from an older model with wider plates. This one heats up much faster and is a lot easier to use since it's lighter with narrower plates. I get my hair done faster and love the results. The curl feature is an added bonus; it's worked well for curling hair under and creating gentle waves. I saw similar flat irons that cost double or triple what this one cost. Get this iron - you won't be disappointed.

I just got this in the mail today and after playing with it was ready it, was ready to return it. I mainly wanted it for the curling feature and I couldn't get it to curl at all. I watched the brief dvd and tried again and was amazed at the curls...and that they last in my super fine, thin, straight hair. The commercial I saw on tv and on the internet make it look lie you just pull straight down and you get fabulous curls, that doesn't work. You have to twist the iron around as you pull down the hair, and it will work perfect.

I bought this iron a couple of months ago and i have to say i was a little nervous. But i ended up liking it. Im sure its not the best iron out there and the curling part doesn't even really work, but if your just looking for a flat iron that heats up really quick and is cheap, go with this one. If your looking for a curling iron, its not the best choice.



Pros:

heats up quick

cheap

good flat iron

lasts long



Cons:

doesn't curl hair well

only has three heat settings

even on low, burns hands

I've never had much luck curling my hair before. This handy little tool creates shiney, soft and bouncy curls. The people who did not have any luck with this possibley didnt watch the instuctional dvd (wich is very clear and makes the process even easier) or probably tried to curl lockes of hair that were too thick (does much better with thinner lockes and be sure to twirl hair with finger). The more I curl my hair the easier and faster the process has gotten. Havent tried to straighten with it, but I dont see why it wouldnt work. Very good product overall, would definitley recommend to anyone who has trouble curling their hair with conventional curlers and curling irons. - Infiniti - Curling Iron - Conair - Tourmaline'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information