Monday 15 November 2010

Earbud Headphones - kids headphones, kid headphones


As an adult with small ears, it is hard to find ear phones that actually stay when you are dancing or running or riding a bike with sunglasses on. These are the most comfortable ear phones and they stay. My active 10 year old loves these. They stay on the ears and with the sunglasses also. Even with the ear phones on - My child can still hear me clearly. AirDrives INA990010004/04/1 Headphones - Blue

Another female with small ears here...I have a desk drawer full of earphones that either fall off my ears or cause excruciating pain. For years I have been searching for a pair that would fit well and give me a decent listening experience. These "kid's" Airdrives fit me like a glove and I love that they are adjustable for a secure fit. Nothing goes in my ears so they don't hurt. I've seen complaints from others that Airdrives aren't loud enough. That is absolutely not the case for me. I can hear just fine even at low volume levels. Another complaint I've heard is that the bass level is not good. It sounds just fine to me. I've also heard that they don't work in the wind, but I just walked around with them on in windy southeast Kansas with no trouble whatsoever. The color even goes well with my blue Sansa Clip MP3 player! Time will tell how well they hold up, but out of the box they're definitely a winner! - Kid Headphones - Childrens Earphones - Kids Headphones - Child Headphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Earbud Headphones - kids headphones, kid headphones childrens earphones Earbud Headphones - kids headphones, kid headphones