Thursday 25 November 2010

Car Electronics Accessories - power adapter, inverter


This product is amazingly convenient. I plug my laptop on the go and also am able to charge my cell phone at the same time. While my husband is driving - I am networking on my laptop. My battery doesn't stay charged too long so being able to have a plug in for my laptop is awesome.



You will not regret buying this item! DC Car Power Adapter for your Toshiba / Dell inspiron / Acer and More Notebooks & Netbooks ** Includes Cleaning Brush and Mouse Pad

I have emphysema and sometimes have to take breathing treatments while away from home. I use the inverter to plug in the compressor to my nebulizer. It works great and I don't have to worry about getting back home in a hurry to take my breathing treatments. It is a major convenience and it truly is a lifesaver.

My kids, like any others, love to fight in the car while on long trips. Having recently celebrated a rather large Birthday, my parents treated me to a laptop. This product enabled us to bring my laptop in the car with us on a recent vacation. The kids now had a new "toy" to keep them entertained and my husband and I had a little bit of quiet.



We plugged this baby in the back outlet while we had the GPS plugged in the front one. Win win situation!

We just took a trip from Tennessee to Texas, and we used the power inverter the whole way and back for our laptop, our cell phones and even to charge up our camera's battery! I don't know what we would have done without it! The swivel feature was a plus also since I have a small car with close quarters! We even used to power our pump to blow up and deflate our inflatable raft(which is mega huge) to boat about the lake on! Thanks so much!

I bought this item to charge my toothbrush and laptop while on expedition in the Ozark National Forest. The laptop primarily being used for photographic editing because there isn't internet service or e-mail, like a real vacation!!! Its compact size and versatility was exactly what I needed. This is a great item to convert your laptop to a mobile computer.

GReat product. Fits comfortably within extra car adapter. Operation is not as noisy as some previously stated feedbacks. I was able to connect my laptop computer and other small gizmos without a problem. The adapter also swivels to comfortably fit within DC outlet area. Also comes with USB cord.

"We were traveling for the Christmas Holidays and my son needed a car charger for his phone and a charger for a dvd player. By buying this item we no longer needed specific chargers for various items. Now we can plug a lot of other things in as well. The end of the device turns so that was good for our standard shifter as well. Arrived on time. Great deal. Love it. " - Power Adapter - Car Charger - Car Adapter - Inverter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information