Wednesday 3 November 2010

Bundle Monster - nail design, nail drill


First, I'm not a professional, but I've been using a manicure drill on my own natural nails, manicure and pedicure, for a few years. For new users, it takes practice. I really like this one because it's cordless. It takes 4AA batteries. I use rechargeable camera quality and they last way longer than I expected. It has two speeds and is strong enough to sand off toenail callus areas. I also like that it's adjustable so I can buy other sanding/buffing bits and parts (made for the name brand nail drills) at Sally's locally. This is a big plus! Vogue Professional 6603 Cordless Nail Drill

The first time I used this product it was great, prior to buying this drill I was filing my gel nails by hand. A drill is a must for anyone doing their nails at home! However, this drill did not meet expectations. The second time I tried to use it, I realized the new batteries had already drained. I put new batteries in and when I snapped the bottom piece in, the plastic snaps broke off, so the batteries would not stay in and the drill would not be operate. There are two speeds but high made it much too hard to control. It does, however, come with various drill bits that are easy to interchange. I would recommend trying the other Vogue My Manicurist nail drills that don't use batteries. - Nail Biys - Nail Drill - Nail Design'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bundle Monster - nail design, nail drill nail biys Bundle Monster - nail design, nail drill