Wednesday 27 October 2010

Oem Battery - battery, oem battery


After reading several reviews I was a little hesitant to order the product but the price was right and the battery I received appeared to be new and performs as as it should. The battery it replaced was drained in less than a day with minimal use. The new batter lasts 2+ days with moderate use. I am very happy with my purchase of this product. NEW BLACKBERRY OEM C-S2 BATTERY Curve 8530, 8700, 8700c, 8700f, 8700g, 8703

The claim is that these are new batteries but beware! It was obvious right out of the envelope that my "new" battery was used; it had scratches on the housing & the contact points had marks on them. I bought this because my original battery stopped holding a charge, but this one didn't even make it a day before completely dying. I hadn't even made any phone calls or used the internet. I should be upset but it's true what they say: you get what you pay for. Maybe they occasionally send a new one out, but it'a a role of the dice. You would be better off paying the extra money at your carrier's store so you know what you're getting. This is too good to be true!

My suggestion, call the vendor before you order and you will get a sense of their customer service. Impossible to get ahold of these guys on my order. No communication, no shipment. Finally an email, out of stock on backorder. 10 days after order placed. Scam! Positive feedbacks must be plants. Now I have to make sure they don't charge my credit card again. Please, don't make the same mistake. Call before you order. These guys are a rip off.

Made in China (most likely a knock off given the value), but still is high quality enough to resemble and function just like the made-in-Japan definite article. At least for the first 3 months of usage.

This is the second time I've ordered the C-S2 from Amazon. The factory battery lasted 2 years, the Amazon purchased battery lasted 2 years, and now I am on my third battery. For $5 and change this battery beats buying the same product from the mobile phone store for $20.

This review in NO WAY reflects the awesome Vendor of this battery. The item was shipped extremely fast and the buyring process was totally painless. The price was right, and I would order form this vendor again in a heartbeat.



The battery itself is junk. It looked to be brand new as described and after a full charge, lost an entire bar in 1 night (8 hours) with zero use. I guess the BlackBerry Curve 8330 even with a new battery can't last an entire day unless you go easy on it. I purchased this battery to hopefully get 1.5/2 days worth of use out of it before recharging. Not going to happen. A modest workout with this phone brings it to 45% in no time at all.



Ahh well. This new battery seems to ENDURE longer than the old one so I'm satisfied if not overjoyed.

I ordered this battery at the same time as another product (book) and I received this one (in just 3 days), before the other item was even shipped! The battery cost me just $5.40 with NO shipping charge. I've used the battery for about 3-4 weeks now and it has performed as EOM. Battery is good.... vendor is GREAT! Thx - Battery - Blackberry Battery - Oem Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Oem Battery - battery, oem battery oem battery Oem Battery - battery, oem battery